chapter - 34

Other than taehyung and min there was another person who couldn't sleep.

Jackson, he remembers the day taehyung called him saying he needs him.

Taehyung told him everything while crying. He was shocked but also suspicious about the whole thing. He asked for profs. There is no way he is going to believe all this without any prof.
Then Mr min came with some papers. There was photos of Kim Namjoon, jeon jisang and min daehyung together in school uniforms. There were photos where jisang and daehyung were together laughing having good times together.
There was papers of Jeon jisang's company which says he is investigating money Namjoon's new project. The seal in the papers were government seal's so it can't be fake.
and also dna test of taehyung and Jeon jisang's, which says they are father and son's.

Taehyung need someone who could help him in Seoul. Jackson is only one who came into his mind because he was really good with hacking, yoongi told him. Other than this he needed someone who he could trust so he made Jackson agree.

Jackson sighed. He really can't sleep right now. He trust taehyung and daehyun uncle but seeing Kim Namjoon ans his family he was doubting if he should believe them.

If Namjoon was that greedy then why he donate so many to charity. Okey fine maybe it's just show off.
But loving two sons who aren't even his own
and not just this he even gave most of the company shares to jungkook even before becoming the CEO.
Namjoon's background looked too clean. He didn't find any bad article about him. Even he talked to some people who were with Namjoon from the start when he came to Seoul. They all said he was very hard working person and honest person.
But the thing that Namjoon had lots of money when he came to Seoul to invest just suspicious.

Jackson decided to go to Namjoon's office maybe he will find something there.

He went there and saw the lights were on and some people were talking. He get closer to hear what they are talking about.

" You idiots I told you told you guys to keep eye on his every move. How can you let Jackson put taehyung's name in the papers?
anyway make sure tomorrow everything went just like I planned.
After taehyung announced to the world that he is now the new owner. He will transfer everything to me and after that he will go to meet Namjoon to bid him goodbye and explain why he did this. make sure to kill him before he reached him. "

Jackson couldn't believe his ears when he heard this. How can he do this with taehyung. He was about to hear more when he accidentally touched a flower vase which was in front of him. It felt down making some noise.

He quickly move from there and hide behind a piller.

Min daehyun come out with his two men's and saw the vase.
He gesture his men's to check who that person was.

They started to check when the maid called Martha came there with a box in her hand

Before they could see Jackson behind the pillar she said
" I am really sorry sir, I didn't mean to break the vase. I was just checking if all the lights were off and accidentally hit the vase. "

She bowed to them and start picking up the broken pieces of that vase.

Daehyun looked at her for a while and then went inside.

The two men looked at her for a while and then went back.

She sighed and then looked at the piller behind her.

Jackson came out and thanked her. She told him that she saw him hearing them and then hiding. She just felt like doing it.

Jackson went to his room, he locked up the door and took a deep breath. He have to be very careful he can't put taehyung's life in danger.

" Dad? How are feeling now? " Asked jungkook he took his arm.

" I am fine don't worry. Where is jimin and Jin? " Asked Namjoon.

" They are outside. Doctor only allowed one person to see you. That's why " He tried his best to be strong but seeing his dad like this just broke him inside.

" Jungkook, listen to me. Go to our family lawyer, he will help you. We have to get back everything we lost. "

" You just take rest dad. I will handle everything. " Said jungkook and kissed his hand.

" I know you will and I am proud of you my son." Said Namjoon.

" Excuse me sir, now please go out. The patient needs rest. " Said a nurse, jungkook went out.

Namjoon closed his eyes and remember the promise he once made it to his friend.

" From now on he is my son. I will take care of him. Give him everything he deserves. He will live like a prince. "
I lost once again. I couldn't protect my family.

A/n ; I know this chapter was short I promise I will update tomorrow again.

I am really tired and the day didn't went like the way I wanted.

I will just say sorry.