chapter - 14

Taehyung look at the person who called his name. It's minho.
Minho wanted to date taehyung  He was a friend first but when taehyung didn't except his proposal he started behaving like a psycho and follow taehyung everywhere. At last Yoongi take help from police and make him leave degu.

Now he is working here as a writer. He saw taehyung with kim Jungkook, he knows who kim Jungkook is. He always come to this restaurant and have reservation for private room.

He get jealous when he saw taehyung with him. He said
" You s  , you rejected me because I am not rich like him".

" Mind your language, you are talking to my husband " Said jungkook angrily.

" Husband! So you married this slut. He get married to you Just because of your money. Leave him or he will destroy your life"

" If you didn't apologize to my husband then I am going to complain and make sure you lost your job " Jungkook said while looking at taehyung.

Minho get scared. He was having a hard time settling in seol. He recently get this job he can't lose it. He looked at taehyung and said " I am sorry taehyung. I shouldn't have done it " And imidiatly leave while thinking one day he will make taehyung pay for this.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook said said " He used to be my friend but "
Jungkook didn't let him complete him. He said " I trust you ".

Taehyung just look at Jungkook dumbfounded. How can Jungkook trust him.

" Why? " Taehyung asked.

" Because my dad said trust in the most important thing in relationship"

Trust the person who broke his own friend's trust now teaching his son to trust . Thought taehyung he was getting angry thinking about Namjoon.

" We should finish our food, it's getting cold " Said taehyung as he start eating his food.

Jungkook agreed. They finished their food. Jungkook ask him if he liked the food. Taehyung answered him saying he liked it.
They were about to go when a waitress came and said
" Excuse me sir, today is the anniversary of the owner of this restaurant so they arrange a small party for all the married couples who came here for dinner. I wanted to ask if you would like to join ? "

Jungkook look at taehyung and ask him to go because he knows the owner of this rrestaurant.
Taehyung agreed but just for half an hour. They get inside the hall where they saw the couple.  Jungkook smiled at them and said " Congratulations mr and Mrs park ".

" Jungkook, I heard that you got married " Said Mr park.

" Yes, he is my husband kim taehyung " While he put his hand taehyung's waist and made him closer.
Taehyung get shocked and looked at Jungkook who looked unbotherd.

Jungkook saw some couples were dancing so he asked taehyung to dance with him.

They both get into stage and taehyung put his arms around Jungkook's shoulder and jungkook put his arms on taehyung's waist as they start dancing.

They both look into each other's eyes and taehyung could see how genuine jungkook is but too bad. He knows he is doing wrong with Jungkook, it's not his fault.

Taehyung feel like suffocating he asked Jungkook that he wanted to go home. Jungkook agreed and now they both are going home.

All of them were watching movies in their theatre room when Jin announced that Jungkook and taehyung is going to their honeymoon. Jungkook knew he promised Jin so he can't say no. Taehyung tried to come up with some excuse but Jin was not ready to listen.

Taehyung sighed he have to do something. He can't waste his time in this.

He came to their room and saw Jungkook was packing his bag. He saw taehyung and said " I will attend a meeting in the morning and then we will go ".

Taehyung just hummed and lay down. First he have to make a excuse so their honeymoon get cancelled. And second he have to find out which maid clean the office room so he could get password.

He didn't realize when he drifted to sleep. Jungkook saw him and put the blanket on him.
He lay down besides him and turn off the lights.

Taehyung is in the bathroom. He called Jackson and told him his plan.

He takes a small pill and came out of bathroom. A maid came and told him that everyone is waiting for him outside.

When he gets outside he saw Jungkook, Jimin, Jin and Namjoon were waiting for him.

Suddenly taehyung felt dizzy and he collapse on the stairs. Jungkook run to see him. They tried to wake him up but they couldn't so they decided to take him hospital. Namjoon called his personal doctor but he said he was busy.
They took him hospital admit him. They were worried about him.

The doctor called taehyung's family and told them that taehyung's blood pressure was very low. He needs proper rest and to make sure that he don't take flights until he recovered.

They decided to take taehyung home. And postpone their honeymoon.

"You did a good job, I transferred your money just make sure no one get know about this" Said Jackson.

"I can walk " Taehyung said when Jungkook lifted him bridal style to take him in his room.

" I know " Jungkook said and smirked.

I am going to sleep. Good night.