chapter - 23

" I am trying my best taehyung " Said Jackson.

" Do it fast Jackson, we don't have much time. " Said taehyung getting frustrated.

" It is because of that yoona you are angry?" Asked Jackson.

" I have to do something about her. " Said taehyung.

Jungkook woke up at the middle of the night. He looked besides him and saw taehyung was babbling something. He was also sweating.

" Taehyung! Taehyung " He tried to woke him up.

" Please ....don't ..do this I hate..i hate...darkness.... " Said taehyung in his sleep.

" It's okay it's just a dream " Said jungkook and hold taehyung's hand.
Sometimes later taehyung stopped babbling and went to sleep.

" Maybe it was a bad dream. " Said Jungkook and kissed taehyung in his forehead.

When taehyung and jungkook came down stairs for breakfast.
They saw yoona was serving breakfast. They both sat in their chair.

Taehyung didn't saw Namjoon but didn't ask anything since Jungkook didn't asked. He probably knew where Namjoon is.

" You should take rest yoona. Why did make breakfast? " Said Jin and made her sit.

" Papa, you call me your daughter. And a this daughter just wanted make breakfast as a thank you." Yoona said smiling.

" You call me papa and then say thank you. No need to say thank you. "

Making breakfast my foot thought taehyung. When he woke up at 5 pm to check if Namjoon's office door is open. He didn't found it open but he saw yoona was talking to someone more like ordering food. He came out of his thoughts when yoona said

" Taehyung, taste it and tell me how is it " She put some food in taehyung's plate.

Taehyung looked at the food and smirked " Wow yoona , you made so many dishes. I never knew you could cook. "

" Well now you know. " Yoona replied.

" Hm, it taste good exactly like five star restaurant foods. "

Yoona smiled and said " I know right. My mom used to say the same thing after tasting my food. She used to say I should be chief instead of a model. "

" I am full " Said jimin and get up.

" Jimin wait " Said Jin.

" Today Jungkook is also free so I thought we all should go for shopping together and then go out for dinner. "

" I don't wanna go. " Said jimin.

" Jimin, baby please don't be upset. You dad will join us for dinner. Please.. "

" Papa.. Fine I will go with you guys. " Said Jimin and went to his room.

" I will go get ready"  Said Jin.

" Jungkook did you like the food? " Asked yoona.

" Yeah it was good." He then looked at taehyung and said

"Taehyung, pick up a outfit for me. I need to attend a call. I will be back in ten minutes. "

" Okay "

 Taehyung was sitting on the couch thinking what to do with yoona. She was getting on his nerves. Always trying to get close with jungkook and Jin omg she isn't even letting him talk to taehyung. Whenever Jin is trying to talk to him. She is calling him for something.