chapter - 31

Taehyung entered the mension with the papers he was about to go to his room jin called him.

" tae.. "

Taehyung looked at him and give him a small smile. He feels like home when jin Wellcome him when he get back home tired. He feels like he is important to someone like there is someone who will be worried for him if he don't come home. Only Yoongi care about him like this.
But he can't get close to jin.

" go get freshen up. " said jin. He nodded and went to his room.

Taehyung went to his room and put the file in a secure place.

When he came out after taking a bath he saw jin waiting for him.

" came tae, sit here. " jin made taehyung sit in front of him.

" tae, baby I am noticing you are not taking care of yourself properly. Look at your face you have got dark circles like you are not sleeping properly.
You also stopped taking medicine remember how you fainted when you guys are about to go to your honeymoon.

If you are feeling stressed because of your work then take a assistant. " said jin while caressing his cheeks.

" I am fine it's just I am really excited for our next project that why I am just focusing on my work. " said taehyung.

" focusing on your work is a good thing but you should also focus on yourself. Namjoon is also like this he loves work so much that he forget about his own health. I am scared jungkook will also became like him.

Anyway here eat this fruit salad and juice. I made it for you. "

" thanks papa. "

" also I brought some face masks for you. It will give you a fresh look on your face. " jin showed him the masks.

When jungkook came home he was really tired. He took a shower and then sit in his small table with his laptop.
Taehyung entered their room and saw him. He was thinking how he should make him sign the papers.

" aren't you tired from working. " he ask jungkook.
Jungkook looked at him and smiled.
" I am but I just have to send this to j hope. " said jungkook and type something in his laptop.

Taehyung took out the file and put it in the table. He opened the the it and give jungkook the pen.

" I need your signature for our upcoming project. " said taehyung he knew like father jungkook will also read before signing up.

Jungkook took the pen start reading he read the first paper and then sign it. He was about to read the second paper when taehyung pulled his chair in the left side and sit on his lap.

" what? Just do what you were doing" taehyung gave him seductive smirk.

Jungkook just chuckled and focused on the file. Taehyung start kissing his neck.
He start giving him hickeys. An evil smile was plying on his lips  Jungkook tried to concentrate on the papers but he knew it's useless.

Jungkook just sighed and quickly just sign the papers and close the file.

He then make taehyung looked at him and then start kissing him.

Taehyung kissed him back with a smile.

This is probably the last time.

" the papers are ready " said taehyung and handed Jackson.

" how much time it will take to get official? "