chapter - 20

When taehyung and Jimin arrived at Min's mantion. Taehyung and jimin get inside. A maid opened the door for them.

Taehyung looked at Jimin said "Jimin, yoongi hyung must be sleeping. Why don't you wake him up and give him surprise. I mean that's why you came here with me right? "

" What? Who said I came here for him. "

" Come on Jimin don't lie. The maid will take you to his room, go wake him up and I will be back after I meet one of my friend. " Taehyung didn't give any time and walked out.

Jimin didn't know what to do. It's not that he wants to do this but taehyung told him to do so he should do it right he thought.

" Can you take me to yoongi's room " He ask the maid. The maid nodded and lead him to yoongi's room.

Jimin notice the door was open so he get inside and saw yoongi sleeping.
He saw the room was so dark. He opened the curtain of the window. When the sunlight start hitting yoongi's face he put his hand in his eyes.
Jimin pouted, he was about to call yoongi. He remember his papa told him that yoongi is like a big brother so he should call yoongi ' hyung '. But he don't want to.

"Yoongi, wake up" Jimin said while shaking him.

Yoongi was mad. he don't know who is trying to wake him up since everyone in this house know he don't like when people try to wake him up.
But when he saw the person's face his felt like he is dreaming. He saw Jimin looking at him while bashing.

" Jimin? What are you doing here ? "

" I .. Taehyung and I came here to meet you and your dad " Jimin said blushing yoongi look so cute with messy hair he thought.

" Oh. Where is taehyung ? " Yoongi asked while getting up.

" He said he is going to meet one of his friend" Jimin replied.

Taehyung go to meet one of his friend before meeting him that's impossible Yoongi thought.

" Why don't you wait for me in the living room while I take a shower " Said Yoongi.

" Sounds good " Said Jimin.

" Stop here " Said taehyung to the taxi driver. He gave money to the driver and entered a building.

He entered a room and saw a person sitting in a bed.

He started crying. He knows that the person don't remember anything about his past. So there is no way he will able to remember him.

The person look at taehyung and asked " Are you okay? "

" Appa! " Taehyung said while crying.

" Sorry! "

" Appa! I am your son taehyung can't you remember anything? "
Taehyung came closer to the bed.

The person looked at taehyung with unreadable expression.

When the doctor came he told taehyung that he shouldn't force his father to remember anything. Since he just came out from coma it could effect his mental health.

" So you are son? " Asked the person.

Taehyung smile and said " Yes. I really missed you appa. It was really hard for me to survive in this cruel world without you. "

" Even though I don't remember anything about my own life. But I believe in you son " The person was confused at first thinking he should believe taehyung or not. But taehyung's tears and his innocent face make him believe on taehyung.

"I love you appa " Taehyung hugged his dad.
His dad patted his head and asked him to stop crying. He asked everything about taehyung.

Taehyung told him to he is a photographer and he worked in a very successful company.

But when he asked about himself like how get into coma taehyung avoid it and said " It was an accident appa".

Then a nurse came in with soup and medicine.

Taehyung's appa tried to hold the spoon but failed since his body is weak.

Taehyung take the spoon and feed his appa. Late he take his appa to the garden. Taehyung was so happy with happy with his appa that he forget that he have to meet Yoongi.

Yoongi and Jimin were sitting in the dining table. They tried to call taehyung but he didn't pick up.

" Do you want anything other than this. I will ask the maid to make it for you. " Yoongi said to Jimin.

" No thanks " Jimin replied.

" I can't believe my prince wake up this early" Said someone.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and said " Good morning dad. "

" It's almost afternoon son. And who is this pretty boy ? "

Jimin blushed hearing that.

" He is Jimin, taehyung brother in law. "

Jimin get up from his sit and bowed to Mr min and said " Hello mr min. I am kim Jimin. "

" Don't need to bow sit down my child and call me uncle" Mr min said.

" Yoongi, why don't you take Jimin for shopping. He will get bored at home. It's your responsibility to take care of him he is our guest now" Said Mr min.

" I know dad but I dont have time" Yoongi replied.

" You have to manage your time suga. You are taking him to shopping and that's final"

" It's okay uncle. I will go with taehyung when he will be back " Said Jimin he don't want Yoongi to fight with his dad for him.

" Fine. " Said Yoongi.

Yoongi wear a hat and mask so his fans can't recognize him. He and Jimin were in the shopping mall.

Yoongi is sitting in the sofa while he was busy typing something in his phone.
Jimin came out of trial room, stand in front of Yoongi and asked " What do you think about this outfit? "

" expensive " Yoongi replied.

" Why can't you just say how am I looking instead of being rude. "

" Let's go. " Yoongi said and get up.

Jimin was really angry. why he decided to take care of me when he don't even have time to look at me Jimin thought.

Yoongi and Jimin came in front of a small house which looked really old . Yoongi came out of his car and entered in the house with some bags which he kept in the back sit. Jimin followed him and and saw there was a woman and three children who were really happy to see Yoongi.

" Did you do you start your classes? " Yoongi asked one of the child.

" I did and I learned so many new things. I even told my teacher that I will be a pilot when I grow up " The child replied.

" Good boy " Yoongi patted his head while smiling.

" I put some cash in the bag and if you need more please don't hesitate to call me" Yoongi said to the middle age women who look like children's mother. "

" I really don't have words to thank you so much son. Because of you now my sons are going to school " The women said.

" You don't need to thank me they deserve it to go school that's why I helped you. " Said Yoongi.

" Yoongi hyung is he your boyfriend? " Asked one of them.

"No bub he is not " Said Yoongi. They both bid goodbye to the family and came out.

" Wow you really know how to use your money in a proper way " Said Jimin.

" Well I have to be kind since most of the people in the world waste their money on buying expensive things when they can make someone's life with that money. "

Author's note

I am sorry for being late. I was working on some new ffs and also sick. My hand is hurting really bad so I will stop here.
Good night or good morning