chapter - 38

Double update

Namjoon went towards his home. He roughly wiped his tears he can't leave jungkook to die.

When he reached there he saw Jin sitting in a corner holding jungkook crying. His phone was broken. When he saw Namjoon he hugged him and start crying. He was panicked all those people broke everything in their house.

Namjoon took Jin to police station and told him to stay there until he comes back. When Jin wasn't letting him to leave and asked him where he is going he said " I am going to take our angel back. "

When Namjoon reached here he saw baby in a boat.  He tried to find another boat to reach there but got shocked when he heard a blast and saw the boat burning.

He was shocked for a moment,  then he tried to jump in the water but two people came behind him and put a cloth in his mouth, he tried but couldn't keep his eyes open after that.

When he woke up he felt like dying. He just wanted a happy family is it too much to ask.why he is getting punished like this?

It was evening he was lying in the ground. He looked towards the lake where just some boat parts are floating around.

He gets up and look around no one was there. It's just the darkness. He noticed something in the ground. It was the chain he made for his baby. He picked it up and then started going towards his car.

Dicing it's for the last time he will lost someone. From now on he will protect his family. He will not let anyone harm his loved ones.

He went to that place where jisang was but he didn't find anyone not even jisang's body.

When Jin saw him he run towards him and said " Namjoon?  Where is my baby? You told me you will come back with him. Where is he Namjoon? " Jin screams at him. He just hugged him and cried.

Namjoon took Jin and jungkook to Jin's parents house. Where he gets to know that jisang left something for him. It was a letter and some papers. he opened it and start reading the latter

Dear friend,
                   Even though I called your friend you are more than that. I am so thankful to have a person like you in my life. I always saw you smiling and always want to see you like that. Today I get a call saying if I went there without telling anyone they will tell me where taehyung is. I know it's a stupid decision but even if their a little bit hope that in will get know where taehyung is, it's enough to make me go there. I know you will not let me go but I have to. It's not for you it's for me I can't see you sad anymore it's hurt to see you losing yourself.
I have just one request if I don't come back will you take care of my jungkook. I know you will take care of him but I don't want my son to feel like an orphan, I know how it feels. After suha and me he is alone. Please adopted him, give him your last name and take care of him. give him a life of a prince, keep him safe. Go away from here, we don't who are those people what they want from us.

Go away from here and live a new life.

The papers have all the details where suha and I have saved our all the money for jungkook.

Namjoon tried he went to that house to find some evidence, he can't let those killers leave. He wanted revenge but he got nothing. Then he thought what jisang said to start a new life.