chapter - 24

Yoongi and kim Namjoon was sitting a restaurant.

Yoongi was surprised when he saw kim Namjoon outside of his office.

" If you don't have any problem can we talk. It's really important. " Said Namjoon

" Of course " Said yoongi with a polite smile.

"I will come straight to the point.

Yoongi, you are a hardworking person. You are good looking, successful and I think you are perfect for my son Jimin. "

Yoongi was surprised he didn't expect Namjoon to say this. He thought Jimin probably complained his father about him, that's why Namjoon wanted to talk to him.

" Uncle, first I hope the conversation we will have now will not effect your or your family's behavior with taehyung. " Said Yoongi looking at Namjoon.

" Taehyung is our family now and Kim's don't get angry or blame on their children's " Said Namjoon getting offended.

" But before you say something I want you to know everything about Jimin.

Yoongi didn't said anything so he continue.

Jimin was just a kid when I found him. He was asking me to help her mother, who was sick.

He cried so much fo his mother, no one was there for him.

Even though we tried his best to give Jimin a perfect family. He had hard time excepting us. He used to get nightmares still does but not regularly like before.

The only thing he used to see in tv is runway shows. When he was seventeen years old he came to me and told me he wanted to be a model, he was scared that I will not agree with his decision.
He became really successful at such a young age, it made me a proud father.

Do you know Yoongi what he did when get his salary, he donated to a orphan saying the kids who don't have parents like me and jin so they needed it more.

Do you know it never stopped. The amount of money he earns all go to charity. And he never let the media know about this.

Since he donate all of his money every month I gave him a certain amount of money so he can buy anything he wants and a he must spend all that money if he don't then I gIve double budget next month.

I used to worry about him what if  some bad alfa tried to get into relationship with him to use him for money. Almost everyone in his high school and college used to propose him but he never showed any interested in an alfa but now that he finally found the one he is attracted to I don't want to waste any time.

You must be thinking why I am saying all these things. It's really important for you to know everything about him before you make any decision.
I hate when people hurt my family members with their words or actions without knowing them. Even if they do it unknowingly.

If Jimin wouldn't have get interested in you I don't know what I would have done with you for hurting him. For the first time he didn't share anything with me related to you. You are lucky.

I am not forcing you to marry Jimin, I am just saying you should give him a chance. Date him, know him and then decide.

I am sure you will became my son in law. " Namjoon smiled.

Namjoon saw the time in his watch and stand up.

" I have to go. I hope you will think about it. And dont tell Jimin about our conversation. " And Yoongi knows it was an order.

Yoongi just want to die right now. He feels so embarrassed. The way he talked to Jimin and give him lecture.
To be honest he liked Jimin just don't wanted to admit it. His stupid ego. After having a fight with his ego he searched for Jimin's information.