chapter - 41

Taehyung just stared at jungkook with wide eyes. He couldn't believe what he is hearing.

" What did you just say ?" He asked.

" I said I love you. "

" Ouch!  " Taehyung felt his baby's kick.

" What happened are you okay? " Ask jungkook worried when he saw taehyung's pained expression.

" Yeah. It's just the baby kicked. You know in these months the baby barely used to move but from the moment I came here he moving like there is no tomorrow. " Said taehyung pouting.

Jungkook giggled hearing this he put his hand in his bump and said " Maybe my baby is really happy meeting his dad and grandparents. Right baby? "

The baby again kicked making taehyung feel like he has been cheated.

" This is not fair. You just met your dad betrayed your papa. "

Jungkook laughed seeing him like this.

They were quite for a moment.
" If you love me and didn't get sign the divorce papers then why the hell you're doing with your ex today? " Taehyung suddenly said angrily making jungkook looked at him.

Just a few moments ago he was pouting and he is looking so scary.

" We just met suddenly and she confessed something.

Actually when we met for the first time she was in front of my apartment holding sunflowers which I just love. She asked me to help her with her studies. I accepted and that's how we ended up dating. But then she left me saying she fell in love with someone else.

Today we suddenly met and she said that she is now happily married with two children. She told me that those sunflowers she gave me that day was sent by someone else. Someone just put those in front of my room and ring the bell. After ringing the bell the delivery boy start going and that moment she came. She took the flowers in her hand and saw a card saying thank you. When I opened the door and saw her she handed me saying she brought for him.
She had a crush on me that time and she didn't want to miss any chance.  "

Taehyung clutches the bedsheets hearing jungkook. He grabbed jungkook by his shirt,  pulled him closer and said " I am the one who send those sunflowers saying thank you. "

" What? But why? " Said jungkook. Suddenly he felt like his throat is dry taehyung looked like he will burn his ex with his eyes.

" Remember you saved me one time. Maybe you didn't saw my face. But I was getting beaten up by some bad boys. You took me to to the nurse. " Said taehyung again plying his shirt button.

Jungkook thought for a while then said " So you were that boy. I tried to meet you later but the nurse said you went home. "

" I just didn't want to look ugly in front of you. My face was injured. " Said taehyung looking down.

Jungkook sighed and said " You are beautiful taehyung. Those who are pretty looks good in every situation injured or not. "

" Will... You except me and start a new life with me?
I promise I will never let you cry again. I will be a good husband and dad...... "

Taehyung didn't let him as he kissed him, clutching into his shirt.

Jungkook kissed him back, he missed taehyung so much. He pulled him closer as much as he can.

After pulling apart jungkook wiped his tears and said " I just said I will not let you cry and see you are crying. "

" It's just happy tears stupid. " Said taehyung.