chapter - 15

"Good night, I am going to sleep " Said taehyung and close his eyes.

He shouldn't have thought about this plan. From the moment he came home. Everyone is treating him like he can't walk especially jungkook he carried him in his arms. Then all the servants and Jimin were tease him about it.
Jin literally feed him like he doesn't have hands. He can't even step outside alone now.

Taehyung wake up at midnight. He can't sleep. He is constantly thinking about the password. He have to entered that office. Even jungkook and Jimin can't entered without Namjoon's permission then there must be something Namjoon is hiding.

He can't sleep with these thoughts so he decided to take a walk in the garden. He was going towards the garden when he saw the office door was open.

"Maybe he is in the office right now" Taehyung thought.

He decided to knock. He knocked the door and said
" Dad, are you here? "

After sometime Namjoon came our. He looked shocked seeing taehyung.

" You didn't sleep son? Doctor told you to rest " Namjoon said.

" I couldn't sleep for some reason. So I thought I should take a walk in the garden. And papa told me that without you no one entered this office that's why I thought you are here. Jungkook told me that your health is no good these days and you are working here late night " Taehyung said. He just hope Namjoon don't get suspicious.

" Don't worry about me. I was just checking some contract papers. Do you want some coffee? I was about to make for myself ".

" You can make coffee? " Taehyung asked.

" Of course I can but only coffee" Namjoon said smiling

" I would love to taste your coffee dad".

" Let's go then"

" Dad you go first I will come after I take my jacket I forget in my room or I will get cold " Taehyung said.

" Okey then " Namjoon said.
Taehyung starts walking towards his room. When he know Namjoon can't see him he run towards his room and take his jacket and start running towards the office room. Namjoon was gone to the kitchen.

He just hope Namjoon didn't lock the door. Namjoon wanted a coffee means his work is not done yet so why will he lock the door just for a little time.

Taehyung just preyed and push the door and the door was open.
He quickly get inside and saw there is a locker and the there is two bookshelf full with books and files. He started to look around. He was Searching for something important so he can used it against Namjoon. He opened the drawer and there is file called personal. He opened it and saw a report. He widened his eyes as he saw the report. He was in a hurry so he didn't check the other papers in that file.

He quickly took a picture of that report and save it. He close the drawer. He wanted check other things but he didn't have time for that.
He peak from inside the room and saw no one. He run towards the kitchen before entering kitchen he put his phone in his jacket and make sure he didn't look like he was running.

Namjoon was putting coffee in the mugs when he saw taehyung.
Taehyung look at him and said
" Sorry for being late. Actually I was checking a email my friend send me. I just noticed so".

" It's okay. Here's your coffee " Namjoon said and handed him his coffee.

" What about we roaming around the garden for a while since you wanted to go there " Namjoon said looking at taehyung.

" Good idea " Said taehyung.

They both went to garden where the lights were on.

" So you said you were adopted by min's. What about your family? Do you remember anything about them ".

" I don't remember anything. I just know how much my family loved me " Lied taehyung.

They both sit in the chairs and looking at sky. There is a comfortable silence at least for Namjoon because taehyung was thinking about the report he saw in the office.

" Do you know taehyung, I also fall in love with Jin Just like you did with jungkook. Jin was the most beautiful person I have ever seen inside outside. He was really popular and I was a nerd. He had a boyfriend that time and I thought I didn't have any chance but look now we are married and have a family together. If you are worrying about your and jungkook's relationship then don't worry about it. Give him and yourself time to except" Said Namjoon.
" I will "mattered taehyung.

" Dad, you are here " Jimin said while rubbing his eyes.

" Minie, you didn't sleep " Asked Namjoon.

" I had a bad dream. I wanted to cuddle you but I didn't find you bedroom also in office. So I came here. I am scared " .

" Jimin you are a big boy now " Said Namjoon. Whenever Jimin get bad dreams he always sleep with Jin and him. Even though he grown up now he still need cuddles from him because Jimin feel safe in his arms.

Namjoon said goodnight to taehyung and told him to go to sleep while he go with Jimin.

Taehyung came in his room and took out his mobile phone. He saw the picture of that report. It says jungkook is not Namjoon and Jin's biological son.

Author's note

If anyone is going to ask questions like how Namjoon can keep that report in his drawer it's easy to find then you will find your answers later in the Story.