chapter - 21

" Are you judging me Mr min? " Asked Jimin.

" I am not judging you. I am saying that stop trying to get close with me. We both are very different from each other. "

" Fine, I will not try to be close with you anymore. Thanks Mr min, for reminding me that I kim Jimin, a person who like wearing expensive clothes and don't care what others think about him . " Said Jimin while wearing his sunglasses and sit in the car.

" Taehyung! " Yoongi called when he saw taehyung in the living room.

" Hyung, I am so sorry I had to go before meeting you. Remember my friend Bekhyun, he was here for two days. He is going back today so he request me to meet him before go back to America.
That's why I couldn't meet you in the morning. Sorry hyung " Taehyung said and hugged Yoongi.

" It's okay bub" Said Yoongi.

" I am sorry I shouldn't have left you alone" Said taehyung.

" It's okay taehyung, I am just really tired I wanted to rest if you don't mind " Said Jimin.

" Of course. Let me show you your room "

" Hyung, I wanted to go home. Come tomorrow I know you wanted to come two days later but i can't stay here. " Said Jimin in his phone.

" What happened minie, you sound sad. Are you okay? " Jungkook asked.

" I am fine I just don't like it here, I miss home. Please hyung come fast "

" Okey I will be there tomorrow " Jungkook replied.

" Good night hyung "

" Good night minie "

Jimin put his phone down and went to the washroom.

They ate The dinner peacefully. Jimin was quite whole time. Yoongi didn't care.

Taehyung and Mr min was talking to each other.

" Are you okay Jimin? " Asked taehyung.

" I am fine" Jimin said.

" Good night then "
" Good night. "

Taehyung wake up early in the morning. He went to the kitchen and made some food. He packed the food and went out.

" Good morning, Appa "

" Good morning"

Taehyung feed his appa with his own hand.

" Appa, I have to go Seoul for my work but I will come to meet you promise. " Taehyung said he don't wanted to leave his appa but he have no choice.

" It's okay, work is important. "

" Thank you so much, I promise after I finish my work we will go somewhere far away from here. Just get well soon."

When taehyung came back to mantion, he get surprised seeing jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him and smiled. He came closer to taehyung and hugged him.

Taehyung hugged him back.

" You didn't picked up calls, I was worried " Said jungkook.

" I am sorry. " Taehyung was so excited to meet his father that he ignored jungkook's calls.

" It's okay. Just don't do it again. I am here to pick you both. But if you don't want to go then there is no pressure. " Said jungkook touching his cheeks.

" I want to see papa and dad also I have work so I am coming with you " Said taehyung.

" We both can go but after lunch. " Said Mr min.

" And you guys are not in the position to say no. "

" It's ok uncle. We will leave after lunch " Said jungkook.

" Taehyung take son in law to your room. Take some rest jungkook" Said Mr min.

When taehyung and jungkook came down stairs taehyung widened his eyes.

He hand start sweating he quickly wap his hand around jungkook.

Jungkook notice taehyung holding his hand he get surprised but he didn't say anything because he liked it.

" Oh hi taetae, I see you came here with your husband. This is so unfair you didn't even give me chance to attend your wedding. "

" Anyway you must be jungkook, you look more handsome in real young man. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Annie taehyung's nanny. I feel so proud whenever I see him afterall I raised him. I missed you so much " Said a woman in her forties and tried to hug taehyung.

Taehyung immediately went behind jungkook. Jungkook looked at taehyung and asked " Are you okay? "

" Are you avoiding me taetae. I just wanted to hug my son. Afterall I have a heart of a mother. " Said Annie and hugged taehyung.

Jungkook noticed how taehyung didn't hug her back.

" Taetae why don't we go to your room. I want to hear everything about you and jungkook. You wil tell me right taetae? " Annie said smiling and holding taehyung hand.

Taehyung just looked down and nodded his head.

Jungkook don't know why he didn't feel like taehyung wanted to talk to her and she is kind of giving him a negative aura.

He Took taehyung's hand in his hand and noticed how taehyung immediately went behind him.

" I am sorry Ms Annie but taehyung must be hungry. We are going back after launch so we don't have much time. "

" Now my taetae don't have time for me but don't worry my son we will meet again very soon. " Said Annie and went out.

Taehyung then looked at jungkook and said " You go and sit. I have to call jimin " Taehyung starts going towards upstairs.

" Taehyung don't worry about us. Just focus on your new family " Said Mr min.

" I will thanks for everything you did for me" Said taehyung and hugged him.

" And jimin, don't feel like this is taehyung's house. This is your house too. You can come here anytime " Me min said as he hugged jimin.

Jimin just smiled and nodded his head.

Yoongi also hugged taehyung and jungkook.

When they come Seoul taehyung is the first one to enter and get shocked seeing

" Yoona! "

Author's note

Guess why yoona is here?

And

Why taehyung's behavior is weird towards annie?