chapter - 6

Jungkook didn't wanted to get married but also didn't wanted to say no to his parents. They never asked anything from him. They always gave him everything he want. While his friends were forced by their parents to take a certain subject or other things he never felt anything like that.

That's why he agreed with his parents disicison. Someday he will have to get married then why not now.
He just wonder why yoona agreed. He remember one time Jin arranged a date for both of them. He wasn't interested so he didn't go there he thought yoona will understand that he is not interested in her and say no.
But his plan failed and he get scolded by his papa for not going and hurting yoona.
His papa always say she is a good girl and he trust his papa.

He was now driving to meet one of his father's clients. His told his dad that he will handle those clients who were from outside of Seoul. Doctor said it's not good for namjoon to take any kind of stress.

Suddenly his phone start ringing. He knows who's calling.
He put his phone in speaker and said " Hello ?"

" Where are you kookie, you should be here for your wedding shopping." Said j hope his friend and his dad's personal assistant.

" Tell Jimin to choose a suit for me, I am going for an important meeting. " Answered jungkook and before he jhope could say anything he said " Sorry hyung. " And cut the call. He knew that since he decided to get married he should put some afford but he just couldn't.

______________________

Here Jimin look at j hope and said
" He will not come right? "

Jhope look at him and said " He told you to choose for him. "

" I knew it. hyung is not interested in her. I wonder what papa saw in her that they choose her for my hyung."

" You are saying it because she is your competition. I met her she is a nice girl." Said j hope even though he knows jimin don't like hearing anything good about her.

Jimin looked at him angrily and said
" Nice my foot. She just pretend to be nice in front of people. One time she spilled her wine in my designer clothes before the show. I was the show's topper, she ruined my special momi. I am sure she is cheating on my hyung. "

"Jimin ! " Shouted jin. He and yoona was listening to him from behind. Jin knows that Jimin don't like yoona but he just think it's because of some misunderstanding.
Yoona was sniffing beside him. He looked at jimin and said
" Jimin apologize right now. "

" I will not apologize to her. I didn't lie " Said Jimin.

Jin was so frustrated with his kids first jungkook is not coming and now Jimin is being stubborn.
Before he could say something Jimin run towards his room.

"Yoona please don't cry, I am sorry for jimin's behavior. He isn't bad, he is just very protective over jungkook and you suddenly came into his life. Don't worry he will understand that you are not a bad person. " Said jin assuring yoona.

Jin met yoona for the first time in when she was in highschool. She was very talented and graceful.
Later he got to know that yoona is working as a model with jimin. She always talked to people sweetly without getting angry. Since jungkook was bi and jin always wanted a girl in their family, he decided to marry her to jungkook.

Yoona pretend to cry and said " Trust me papa I didn't mean to spill my drink on him, it was just a accident. "

" I know sweetheart, i trust you" Said Jin and give her a glass of water to drink.
" Don't spoil your mood, the dress you wanted to wear on your wedding day has arrived, go see if their is any changes you want. "

Jin sighed. He just wants his children's to be happy. Jungkook never get attached to anyone accept his ex girlfriend so he thinks jungkook will feel alone, that's why he wanted him to get married.

He doesn't understand why Jimin is saying such harsh words to yoona.