chapter - 44

" minie ? "

Namjoon hugged Jimin when he saw him and said " I missed you. "

Jimin didn't say anything he just hugged him tightly while closing his eyes.

" what happened Jimin? I knew you didn't went there for your photo shoot. " asked Namjoon he could feel Jimin is sad right now for some reason.

Jin and taehyung came back from their walk and saw Jimin.

Jimin asked everyone to sit together saying he wanted to talk about something important.
He was surprised seeing taehyung but happy to know that he is back.

" dad, papa and jungkook hyung I wanted to ask you how much do you love me? " Jimin said looking serious making everyone nervous.

" what kind of question is that Jimin? You know very well how much we love you. Are you questioning our love for you? " asked Namjoon making Jimin flinch. He don't remember the last time Namjoon called him Jimin.

" I am not questioning your love for me I just want to know if your love for me is enough to forgive Mr min..... " Jimin close his eyes in shame.

Everyone was stunned hearing why Jimin want them to forgive that person.

Jin greeted his teeth and said " do you even realized what are you saying. You are asking us to forgive that person who took my child away from us, made his life living hell..... " before Jimin could continue taehyung took hand and stopped him.

" why you want us to forgive that person? " asked taehyung making Jimin sigh.

" I am being selfish but I am sorry taehyung, I am really sorry that I am asking for this but.... Mr min is dying. And I am not saying this because he is dying, it's because of yoongi. He is also dying inside everyday.... " jimin didn't realize when he started crying he told them everything why Mr did this, why yoongi didn't let them see his father, how yoongi stopped talking to his father because he knows it's the most painful punishment he could give to his father.Everything.

At the end he couldn't take it anymore and run to his dad's arm's.

" I am really selfish dad. I can't see yoongi like this. He needs to talk to his father and let go all the emotions or he will lose himself. But I know he will never do that. Unless you guys tells him.
Mr min did all this because he suffered his all life, you guys will never forgive him because you also suffered but why yoongi have to suffer? "

" just like my taehyung suffered just because he is our son. " said jin venom dripping from his voice.

" jin. " namjoon stopped jin.

" go, get freshen up we will talk about it later. " said namjoon and send jimin to his room.

He then went to his room to talk to jin. Jin was standing while facing the window ignoring him completely.

Namjoon hugged him from behind while keeping his head in his shoulder making jin sigh.

" don't you think we should forgive Mr min. What's the point keeping all these anger in our heart. I am not asking for you forgot everything but to let go.
We have our taehyung with us right now. Safe we should move on from the past. About what Mr min did I think he already had enough in his life. See god punished him. He have only few days left. Let's tell yoongi the truth. Nothing happened between me and mrs min. It was just she thought she could gain me while using those photos.
We know how it feels when someone innocent like our angel suffered then why should we let yoongi suffer. He is also innocent like tae. He don't deserve all this. At least for taehyung remember how much he took care of taehyung all years give him so much love like a older brother.