chapter - 26

When jungkook came back home he didn't found taehyung. He went to ask Jimin since he told jimin to stay with him. He went to jimin's room and saw him rubbing his head.

" Jimin? " He called him.

Jimin looked at him. He went to him and sit besides him.

" What happened? You never sleep in this time " Jungkook put his hand on jimin's forehead to check his temperature.

" I am fine. It's just after lunch I feel so sleepy and my head was hurting so I thought I should take a nap. " Said jimin.

" Did you know where taehyung is ? " Asked jungkook.

" I have no idea. I am so sorry hyung I tried to be with him but I really don't... "

" It's fine. No need to be sorry. Go get freshen up. It's time for dinner. " Jungkook ruffled his hair and get up.

Jungkook asked one of their most trusted maid Martha. She said taehyung went towards the garden. He thank her and went towards the garden.

Jungkook saw taehyung laying down on the grass. He get scared for a moment thinking what if something happened to him.

He went closer to him and saw taehyung sleeping. He couldn't help but stare at his face. It's evening and the sunlight making taehyung looked so beautiful. His skin is glowing like gold.

He caresses his face and called him.

" Tae wake up baby "

Taehyung opened his eyes and saw jungkook with sleepy eyes.

" Let's go inside or you will get cold. " Said jungkook and offer him his hand.

Taehyung just stared at him. Why you always give me hope jungkook. Why I feel like spending my whole life with you forgetting all my past. Why I feel safe when I am with you. Thought taehyung. He hate theses feelings, he have to focus on his plans instead of wasting his time.

Seeing taehyung just stared at him without replying he said

" So you want me to carry you? " Jungkook said wiggling his eyebrows.

Since taehyung was busy in his thoughts he didn't give an answer and jungkook picked him up in his arms.

" What are you doing put me down " Said taehyung.

" What if I don't.. " Jungkook looked at him intensely making him blash.

When jungkook came inside jin saw them and pulled out his phone.

" You both look here. "

Taehyung and jungkook both looked at him and he clicked a photo of them.

" Perfect. You both look perfect together.
I guess I will see my grandchildren soon. " Said jin teasingly.

Taehyung hide his face in jungkook 's neck while jungkook can feel his face and ear burning.

After they entered their room jungkook make taehyung sit.

" Tae, I know you are hiding something from me "

Taehyung widened his eyes.

" What do you mean by that? " He asked.

" You are scared of Mrs Annie right? "

" No... It's.. Nothing... " Shuttered taehyung.

Jungkook cupped his face and said " I will not force you to tell me. But I want you to trust me, open up about your problems, share your thoughts so I can help you. "