chapter - 8

Jungkook was getting ready for his wedding. He wore the outfit Jimin picked for him. Jimin was visibly upset. Jungkook made him understand that they should trust their parents.

They are about to go when jhope came to the room with a worried face. Jhope told them about yoona.

Jimin was really happy hearing this news but jungkook was worried.He knew how the media will use this news in a negative way, it can also affect their reputation, company, shares.

Namjoon and jin both came to the room and told them to sit down. They were nervous to tell jungkook about taehyung.
Namjoon took a deep breath told everything to jungkook.

Jungkook didn't know what to say. He was confused feeling betrayed by yoona.

" Taehyung loves you, just give him chance. He is goodlooking, hardworking he have all the qualities we want in your life partner." Said Namjoon.

" But I don't want to get betrayed again dad, you see what happened with yoona. I know you both always choose the best option for me but I am not really sure about this. " Said jungkook sighing. Although he said what's in his heart he is still concerned about their reputation, media.

" Trust me once again kookie and say yes. Just give it a chance later if you feel like you don't want this marriage we will not force you. " Said jin with a assuring smile making jungkook sigh.

" Okay I agree but I have one condition if feel like I am not happy with him then I will not think before divorcing him. " Said jungkook making jin really happy. He have a feeling that jungkook will be happy with taehyung.

" I wanted to meet him. " Said jimin looking at jin. Jin chuckled at his demand, he knows jimin is really protective about his brother.

" He is getting ready, you will see him in few minutes. He is the most prettiest omega I have ever seen after you and me. " Jin said with a smile and patted jimin's head, He felt really bad for shouting at Jimin because of that girl.

___________________

Taehyung was ready but the question was who will walk with him in the aisle. he just shrugged and thought it's not that it's his real marriage or something. He will divorce him later.

Someone knocked the door. He opened the door and saw Jackson was standing there while wearing a suit. He pulled him inside the room and ask him what he was doing in the hotel.

Jackson told him that he is going to walk with him as his hyung.

He said " I know Yoongi or your appa should do this but they are not here so " He offered his hand to taehyung.

The door opened Jin came and hurriedly said " Taehyung I almost forgot you need at least someone from your family in the weeding. Since no one is here should we ..."

Then he noticed Jackson and before he could ask taehyung said
" This is Jackson my hyung's friend. I called him so he could help me since my hyung is not here. I hope you don't mind papa. "

Jin smiled and he felt good hearing the word "papa" from taehyung.

" I don't have any problem with it.
Hello Jackson. "

" Hello mr Kim. I hope you will take care of my little brother. " Said Jackson bowing infront of jin.

" Don't worry about him. Now let's go. "

__________________

Jungkook was standing waiting for his groom/bride and he was nervous. He only know his name taehyung. Other than this he don't know anything about him.

He looks forward and saw a beautiful omega was was coming towards him

He looks forward and saw a beautiful omega was was coming towards him. He was walking confidently without any nervousness. He was looking graceful in that white wedding outfit.

Jackson took taehyung's hand and give it to jungkook

Jackson took taehyung's hand and give it to jungkook. He looked at him and said " Take care of him."

Jungkook smiled slightly and replied
" I will. "

Taehyung look at jungkook's face. Suddenly he just wanted run away from everything. But he can't do it. He can't give up now. He remembered the person's face he loves the most, he remembered the all the reasons why he is doing all this.

Everything became blurry to him.
The only thing he heard was jungkook saying I do.

He looked at Jackson who was mouthing him to say I do.

He close his eyes and said " I do."
He then felt jungkook kissing his forehead gently.

He opened his eyes and heard clapping. Most of the guests were confused because they expected yoona to be here instead of taehyung. But they were still happy for jungkook.

After the wedding Jin introduced taehyung to everyone. Taehyung needed water he was about to call waiter someone put a glass of water in front of him. He look at the person who put the glass infront of him only to see jimin.

" I am Kim Jimin, jungkook's younger brother." Said jimin and sat infront of him.

" I know. " Answered taehyung didn't know what to say more.

" Why did you agreed on this marriage? I know dad told me you love hyung but I still don't believe you. When ? how did you fell in love with him ? I need every detail when we will reach home. "

Taehyung chuckled hearing Jimin, he knows Jimin is adopted. He looked like a soft hearted person but now he was trying to be scary.

Before taehyung could say anything Jin called them told them to go home with jungkook. He and Namjoon will stay here until they say goodbye to all the guests.

Someone from the guests already informed the media that jungkook married a male omega not yoona. So the media was ready with their cameras to see this unknown omega's face, who became a part of Kim family.

Jimin start walking in front while jungkook took taehyung's hand in his own. he had to show that they are a happy couple.

Taehyung felt thousands of butterflies in his stomach but he ignore it. When the media spotted them they start taking pictures. Jungkook opened the car door first Jimin and then taehyung entered the car in the backseat.
The reporters starts asking but jungkook ignored them and sat in the front besides the driver he told him to start the car.

_____________________