chapter - 39

Namjoon tried to talk to daehyun , ask him why he did all these with them. He never did anything to him. Being honest they barely talked. He wanted to meet him but yoongi said no to him. He asked where daehyun is but he said he can't tell.  Jungkook and others were furious why yoongi want to protect a criminal but then it's his father maybe that's why.

Yoongi didn't give them any answer he just stand there listening all of then. Telling him he is selfish but he didn't say anything.

Jackson reached hospital and give jungkook the file after that he went to talk to yoongi. 

Jungkook opened the file and saw taehyung returned all their properties he also.... Sign the divorce papers. Jungkook smiled turned into sadness when he saw the papers.
After knowing the truth he thought maybe there was something in between them. But maybe it's just him who fell for taehyung. He just get married to me because of revenge. After knowing the truth he didn't take time to divorce him.

He sighed. Maybe life is like that today he got his another father back and lost taehyung. He can't get everything.
But he is happy for taehyung. He must be feeling terrible right now. It wasn't his fault. It was midnight. He saw his dad sleeping so he didn't disturb them. He is recovering and doctor told to sleep. But Namjoon said he will go home tomorrow he asked jungkook to do something.

He saw Martha, their maid coming with the things he asked for. He took the things and thanked her. It was taehyung's hair brush and toothbrush.

Namjoon and Jin can't wait to know the truth they wanted a DNA test as soon as possible.

" Taehyung isn't picking my phone call. " Said Jackson as he was in Kim mansion.

Kim family along with Jeon jisang was there, they are waiting for the results. 

He is trying contacted taehyung from tomorrow. He didn't went to his apartment last night. He was with yoongi.

When the results come jin was sobbing. He can't believe he didn't recognize his own child. He behaved like a blind. He should have known from the moment he saw those beautiful eyes.

" My baby. Where is he? I want to hug him tell him how much I love him.
Jin remember what he told taehyung.

Omg how I can say those things to him. I said so many hurtful words to him without knowing he is innocent.... " Jin was feeling guilty.

" Where is he? " Asked Namjoon his voice was shaky. How can he not recognize his angel.
His angel was living like an orphan when his whole family was living here. He must have had a tough life.
Enough he had already wasted so much time. From now on he will never let taehyung go away from him. He will keep him safe....but didn't already failed. His taehyung must be hurt hearing the truth.
He will took his angel home. Love him, spoil him just like jimin. He will do everything to make up all these years he wasn't there for him. It wasn't possible maybe but he will try his best.

" Maybe in my apartment. " Said Jackson.

" Let's go. " Said Namjoon and get up.

What he didn't know that he was late.

When they reached his apartment they didn't found anyone. Jackson tried to call taehyung even track his location but he didn't find him. He only found a latter saying

I am going far away from here. Don't try to find me. I can't meet their eyes what I have done with them. I know I always ask you do something. I am sorry for that. I don't really have someone whom I can share everything except you.  thanks for everything you did. I always say it's last but keep asking for something. But
I swear this is the last time can you please take care of yoongi hyung. He was probably feeling alone. I am not worried for my parents because I know jungkook will take care of them.