chapter - 37

24 years ago

Namjoon was in his office with jisang when he get a phone call from Jin. He smiled and picked up.

" What happened Jin? Is my angel is giving you a hard time? "He said smiling looking at jisang, who was working sitting in front of him.

" Namjoon.... " He could heard Jin sobbing.

" Jin are okey what happened? " He asked jisang looked at him worried.

" Someone kidnapped our baby...and also..  " Said jin crying.

" I am coming. " Namjoon and jisang both came home and saw Jin crying.

" Namjoon, some people came with gun and took taehyung with them. They also said if we contact police they will kill...him.... suha ( jisang's wife)  went behind their car. "

Jisang saw his son jungkook in Jin's mother's arm. He tried to call his wife but she wasn't picking up.

Namjoon and jisang both went out.

They tried to find both of them but only found suha injured, it looked like she got into a car accident. They tried to save her but she died.

After that one day jisang got a phone call from the kidnappers saying if he wante to save taehyung he have to come to a certain place without informing anyone.

Jisang was sure this is a trap for him but seeing his best friend Namjoon and Jin's condition he decided to go. If there is one percent chance he could save taehyung make his friend happy.

he went to his son and picked him up in his arms,  Hugging him close to his heart he said " Forgive me for not thinking about you. Your uncle is in pain. Before being a father I am his best friend, brother I can't bear him losing.
If I don't come back they will take care of you.
Just remember I love you. "

Jisang went to that address not knowing that Namjoon was following him.

Namjoon noticed after getting a phone call how worried jisang looked. He decided to follow him.

When jisang went at that place he saw it was a old small house. He entered and saw some people wearing masks. All of them looked at him smiling creepily.

He took a deep breath and said " Just like you guys said I am here now let go that child. "

" Look who we have here? Jeon jisang, who can do anything for his so called best friend. " Said a person who came out from behind.

Jisang widened his eyes seeing that person's face " You? You are the one who is doing all this? "

" Yes I am the one who is behind all this. " Said min daehyun as he sit in a chair smirking at jisang.

" Why? We are friends daehyun. " Said jisang.

" Friends? " Scoffed daehyun.

" Where is taehyung?  I don't know why you are doing all this but Please daehyun he is just a baby.... "

" He is Namjoon's baby! " Screamed daehyun.