chapter - 33

" kim taehyung. " taehyung read the birth certificate,
" son of kim namjoon and kim Seokjin"
he remembere this date, it was the password for namjoon's locker.

" your name is enough for him to accept you as his son in law. "

Taehyung closed his eyes and let his tears fall.
Jin really accepted him as his son because his death son's name is also taehyung.

He saw a small chain with diamonds on it, probably they made it for their dead son.

Their was two old pictures, one with jin being pregnant and namjoon feeding him something.

And other one was... Taehyung widened his eyes when he saw his appa's photo with namjoon and jin while their was a child in Jin's hand.

Why? Why namjoon kept this photos with him. Taehyung remember when namjoon said he wants to stay with his son for a while, he probably watched these things and remembered his son.

Jungkook was standing in the hospital hallway waiting for the doctor to come out.

He called j hope and jimin to inform them. He was so anxious. He never thought he will be in this situation. It's all because of his dad. He never put any kind of pressure on him.

" jungkook? " called j hope. He quickly came hospital with jin and jimin.

Jungkook looked at his papa and jimin. He knew he have a to strong he hugged jin and jimin and said " we know how strong dad is, nothing will happen to him. "

They waited for a while then doctor came and told them namjoon had a heart attack.

The sobs got louder as jimin clutches into jungkook's shirt.

" please take care of him, don't let him take him any stress or next time his condition will be worse.
For now you can meet him after we shift him to the general ward. "

" thanks doctor. " said jungkook. He was relief to know his dad is now out of danger.

" taehyung what are you doing here at this time. " asked Jackson as he saw taehyung standing in the hall.

Before taehyung could say anything a person came in through the front door making taehyung and Jackson look at him.

" uncle... " taehyung hugged that person and sobbed.

Mr min comforted taehyung.

" it's fine my child I know how hard it is for you. "

" uncle, I did it. I did just like you said. I took everything away from him."

Mr min smirked and patted taehyung's head.

" you did everything so well my child. You are so strong I am so proud of you. "

" appa? I want to talk to him. " said taehyung crying.

" dr jung started a therapy today to help him regain his old memories. He told us give him some time alone. Don't worry you will able to talk to him alone. "

" it's not your time to cry taehyung, you just have to take your last step tomorrow and you will free from this revenge. "

Taehyung nodded his head.

Taehyung remembered the day when his uncle min took him to meet someone. He didn't know who that person was. He get to know the person who was in coma for 24 years is his dad.

He gets to know about his identity that day. His name is jeon taehyung son of jeon jisang.

He was so happy to know about it.but soon his happiness turned into anger when he gets to know about his appa's story. How he gets into this state.

" your appa was a very good friend of Namjoon. He used to love Namjoon like his own brother. He was really intelligent, he started working while he was in college. He started his own business and started making lots of money. Namjoon was also trying to find a good job. He used to get jealous of your appa's success. I used to warn your appa about him, but he is was naive to think Namjoon is good friend of him.
Your appa get married to your eomma and she gave birth to you while Namjoon get married to jin. They moved out from their home so don't know where they lived.

One day Namjoon come with new project idea and made jisang believe that they will get huge profit if he they invest.

But it was just a trap, jisang invest all of his money to Namjoon and Namjoon planned to run away with that money.

Your mom and dad both trak him to get all of his money. When they reached out to him Namjoon had some bad guys with him, they were talking about some deals. Your parents get into a fight with him and your mom get killed by those men.

And Namjoon, he tried to kill your father. Your appa fight with them but he wasn't able to stop them. Those men's and Namjoon's run away with money.

I was outside of the town that time or I would have never let him to do this with your family. I found your father injured. He survive but.... "

" I tried to find Namjoon and give you back your money but I couldn't. I didn't know your uncle will put in orphanage. I was so busy trying to find Namjoon that I forgot about you.
At the end I was stopped and decided to raise you and yoongi together. I went to talk to your uncle and then he told me that he put you in orphanage. I searched for you and then adopted you.
I shifted to degu and started a new life.
After few years I get to know that Namjoon started his business in Seoul, his made his background clean.

These years I so was busy providing you and yoongi that I forgot you both also needs father's love. I am really sorry taehyung if I wasn't able to give you a perfect life. "

" I really don't know how to pay you back for the things you did for me and my a.. Appa."

" there is one thing you can do taehyung, not just for me for your eomma and appa. You have to take revenge taehyung.
What Namjoon did with your parents is wrong. Because of him you lost your family.

Just like he snatched your appa's money. You have to do the same thing with him, then he will realize what your parents went through.
You will do it right? "

Taehyung looked at his appa and said " yes. "

" j hope? "

" dad I will call you later. I am busy right now. " said j hope he was in the hospital with jungkook and others.

" j hope. It's important. Remember I told you about a patient. I sending him to Seoul to your place. You have to take care of him. " said his dad.

" yes dad I remember. " said j hope.

" I am sending you his phone number. Pick him up. "

" okey. "

Taehyung went to sleep at midnight.He was exhausted, he was feeling the walls of this mansion are starting at him,Accusing him, telling him that he was wrong.

On the other side min daehyung was sitting on Namjoon's office, Drinking wine thinking about tomorrow.

Author's note

Thoughts?