chapter - 7

Yoona was getting ready for her wedding. Finally she is going to be the part of Kim family. Her parents were really happy they told her to get ready and went outside. The makeup artists came and start doing her makeup. Her phone start ringing she ignored since it was an unknown number.
But the phone kept ringing making her annoyed,she picked it up and someone from the other side told her to check her massages. She again ignore it and thought it was a wrong number. But one of her makeup artists taped her shoulder and said you should check your massages. she felt weird but still checked her phone and her eyes widen seeing her photos of her and a famous designer, they were kissing. She remembered how she slept with him because she wanted to be the show's toper.
She scroll down and saw her another picture in this one she was kissing a model. She gets another massage, it says " If you don't want me to leak these photos to the media then run away from this weeding and write a note saying you don't love jungkook so you can't marry him. You just realized your mistake.
The makeup artists will help you with this. Remember if you stay in that weeding. I will send these photos to Kim Seokjin first and then to the media. "
Yoona starts sweating after reading the massages. Kim Seokjin will kill her if he sees the photos. She always pretend to be innocent in front of him.
Before she could think anything else the makeup artists says
" You don't have time to think, I will help you to get out of this hotel. There is a back door. Now write a letter. "
Yoona didn't have any choice. she greeted her teeth and did what the makeup artists told her to do.

Taehyung reached the five star hotel where he is going to be a part of Kim family. He have the invitation card so it was easy for him to enter. He saw the massage Jackson send him. Yoona was running away from the weeding right now he just have to play his part.
He went towards the washroom wait for someone to come.

After sometimes he heard some footsteps towerds the washroom he made a cry face and made his eyes looked red. He put his phone in his ear and said " I love him so much but he probably don't even remember my face.
Today he is going to marry my new friend yoona and I have to attend his weeding. It hurts so bad seeing his name with someone else. I am regretting coming here. "
Taehyung started to sob really hard. He put his phone down and kneel down on the floor hiding his face in his palms.

He felt someone coming close to him and patting his head. He looks at the person and saw Seokjin is looking at him with emotions what he He wiped his tears and got up.

Before he could say something seokjin cut him off and asked " You love jungkook? "

Taehyung pretend get nervous and said with a cracking voice " I don't know what are you talking about? "

He excuse himself and run out of washroom. His called Jackson and said " Your men did a great job first with yoona and now sending Jin to washroom. Pay them and send them somewhere else. I don't want anyone to find any evidence against me "

( the waiter spilled his drink on Seokjin and then after saying sorry he told him to come to this washroom telling him other washrooms were crowded with people. )

" Don't worry about that, but are you sure your plan is going to work ? "

"They don't have a choice. The bride run away from the weeding. The reporters are outside. Their all reputation will get ruined specially jungkook's and I don't think Kim Namjoon and Kim seokjin will let that happen. Kim industries future CEO kim jungkook's bride rejected him at his weeding will be the headline in tomorrow's newspapers. I already show Seokjin how much I love jungkook, Kim Namjoon know me how hardworking I am, They don't have an option. I just hope jungkook agree with their disicion."

" Brilliant plan but I am still not sure how this is going to work." Said Jackson with fake excitement. Everything about this plan is so weird how can seokjin get attached to taehyung just in one meeting. He is ready to curse the person who made this plan.