chapter - 5

Taehyung is going to meet Kim namjoon today. His enemy, the person he hate the most. He will take everything from him, his business, his money, his fame, his peace make him beg for forgiveness.

He takes a deep breath and opened his car door. He entered the building went to the reception and said
"Excuse me. I have a apointment with Mr Kim Namjoon. "
The receptionist politely smiled at him and said "you are Mr min taehyung? "

"Yes " He answered. The receptionist told him to go to 14 th floor. He thanked her and went towards the lift.
He saw namjoon's secretary j hope was standing outside of the CEO's cabin. Jhope wellcomed him and told him that Namjoon is waiting for him.
He put a smile on his face and knocked the door.
" Come in " a voice said.

He entered the office and saw Namjoon who looked at him and smiled.
He said " wellcome to our company mr min. "
Taehyung smiled back and said
"Please call me taehyung. I am too young to be called mr min."

"You have a beautiful name taehyung. I am really happy that you agreed. "

Namjoon was really impressed with taehyung. The Omega was goodlooking,successful, his behaviour was good.

Namjoon put contract papers infront of Taehyung. He signed the peppers and shook hands with Namjoon.

Namjoon called j hope and told him to show him his office.
Taehyung is a successful at a very young age. Lots of companies wanted him to work with them But he choose this company. His professional career helped him in getting close to Kim family.

J hope took him to his office and said he could change anything about his office if he didn't liked it.
Taehyung thanked him and said he will not change anything.
After that jhope went out of his office.

__