chapter - 36

" How could you do this with with Mr Kim ? " Asked Jackson looking at Mr min.

" That's non of your business. 

And you sign up or do you know you real father don't have any security in the hospital right now.
I can just send one of my man and he will be dead. Poor him now is suffering from heart attack because of his own son.  "

" If you wanted to kill him you could have done it long time ago. I don't think your purpose is killing him. " Said Jackson.

Mr min took a gun from his man and put it in Jackson's head.

" Stay quite if you want to live.

Stop wasting my time taehyung sign it. Trust me you don't want to see what else i can do. "

" But I want to see dad what else you can do? " Said yoongi surprising Mr min and taehyung.

" Yoongi?  What are you doing here? " Said Mr min.

" You were my hero dad. An honest kind person who cares about others.
You did all this just to get properties? " Said yoongi, he was so disappointed seeing all this.

" It's not what it's look like son I..
" Said Mr min.

" Stop lying dad. How could you do this with taehyung. " Yoongi went to taehyung and hugged him. Taehyung cried harder catching on yoongi's shirt.

" Prince listen.... " Mr min said desperately but cut off by yoongi.

" What should I hear dad, that you are going to kill Mr Kim if taehyung didn't sign these papers.

Mr min was quite.

I am taking taehyung and if you have any problem then you can kill me. " Said yoongi and held taehyung's hand.

Yoongi took taehyung away and Jackson went behind them.

" Sir ?  " One of the men said but Mr min just told them not to do anything.

" I am sorry hyung please forgive me. " Said taehyung to yoongi who was driving the car.

" I am not the only one who you hurt taehyung. " Said yoongi and stopped the car.

Taehyung looked at yoongi with teary eyes and said " I know hyung. "

" Go you family and ask for forgiveness. " Said yoongi making taehyung look outside. It was the hospital where Namjoon was admitted.

" No... Hyung please I can't they hate me.... I can't even look into their eyes. Dad.... Pa.. Pa.. everyone.. " Said taehyung sobbing.

Yoongi cupped his face and said
" Once they get to know why you did this they will forgive you. After all they are your parents. And they will appreciate that
You are brave enough to ask for forgiveness ."

" And Jackson thank you so much for everything. " Said yoongi looking at Jackson.

Jackson smiles at him and says " You are welcome bro. "

It was Jackson who called yoongi and told him everything. He was in degu working on his father's office because his father told him so. He was so busy in work that he didn't call anyone in these days. 

" You have to a last thing for me Jackson hyung " Said taehyung.

" What? "

Taehyung came in front of Namjoon's room. Yoongi was coming with him but he got a really urgent call he said he will be here in this hospital and told taehyung to go on.