chapter - 30

" papers are ready. " Jackson handed all the papers to taehyung.

" why did you put my name I told you. " said taehyung surprised.

" I know but it's your revenge. And your name should be here.. If you are unsure then you can transfer in future. "

" but it will take time. "

" so what taehyung. This is the right thing to do. And we don't have much time to change this papers. Before Mr kim noticed that those papers aren't in his locker you have to take his signature.
And also you have to take jungkook's signature along with his dad. "

" but why jungkook. He is not even a CEO right now. " asked taehyung.

" it's weird jungkook isn't even his own blood he is still giving so much important to him. Half of the company shares are already his. That's why you need his signature. " Jackson stopped for a while then he said

" are you sure about this taehyung. Mr kim.... He looks like a nice person just look how much he loves jungkook, Jimin. He donate so much money on charity..... He looks like a complete different person. Maybe he did a mistake and now... "

" he is fooling everyone with his behavior Jackson. He isn't a nice person and nothing can change mind. I should go back. " said taehyung and went out of the restaurant.

I hope you found the love you deserve taehyung thought Jackson.

" j hope, did you finish all the paperworks regarding our next project. " asked taehyung as he entered in his cabin.

" the papers are ready. It just needs Mr Kim's signature. " said j hope smiling.

" let me see... " taehyung took the papers and start checking.

" you look really interested in this project. " said j hope.

" yes I am really interested in this project. Finally I am going to work with my favorite model. And also I love the concept. You can say it's my dream project. That's why I want everything to be perfect. " said taehyung looking excited.

" if you don't mind can I take these papers to dad and take his signature " asked taehyung.

" of course you can. Why you are asking. But it's my job and I don't want sir to think I making you doing my work. "

" don't worry he will not say anything. You didn't go your lunch break right? Why don't you order ? "

" I thinking about going out for lunch. "

" okey then see you later. " taehyung came out of his cabin. He went straight towards CEO's cabin and knock. He knew this time Namjoon was doing his lunch.

" come in. " said Namjoon. He was surprised seeing someone knocking since it's his lunch time and no one was allowed this time unless it's something important.

" I am so sorry for coming this time. I thought you finished your lunch. " said taehyung looking guilty.

" it's fine come sit" Namjoon told him to sit besides him.

" so papa send you lunch hm? " said taehyung teasing.

" yes it's his daily routine. You can say it's jin's cooking just by smelling right?" Asked Namjoon.

" yes.he is the best cook in the world for me. "

Namjoon shared his food with taehyung. After eating when Namjoon asked taehyung why he is here taehyung told him how exited he is about next project and he came here to take his signature.