chapter - 4

Kim Namjoon came back from office. he smiled seeing his omega jin and his son Jimin sleeping in the couch. They must be tired but still waited for him.
He gave his bag to a servent and sit besides his son and kiss his forehead. He missed his son so much.

Jin wake up from his sleep and saw Namjoon. He smiled and said
" He missed you. "

"I know. Did he ate his dinner ? " aked Namjoon.

" No, he wanted to eat with you" said jin. He moved carefully and put jimin's head in a cushion.

" No matter how many times I say not to wait for me he never listen, just like you very stubborn " Said Namjoon and start going towards his room so he could get freshen up. He knows now jin will irritate at him for saying this but he loves it.

"What ? I am stubborn ? It's you who always overwork himself and never listen to me. You are his favourite that's why he behave just like you. Very stubborn. " said jin loudly to make sure namjoon heard him.

Jimin wake up from his sleep being clueless and asked "what happened papa? Why are you screaming ?"

Jin just look at him disappointed. He said " only my kookie can understand me, you and your dad just needs a reason to prove me wrong. "

Jimin understand his dad came back home said something provoking to his papa. He run towards his dad's room.

Namjoon was about to enter washroom when he saw Jimin. Jimin almost run towards him. He hugged him very tight and said "I missed you so much dad. "
"I missed you too minne" Said Namjoon smiling.

Both father so talked about their works and how they missed each other for a while.

"Let's go you must be hungry. " said namjoon as he realised it's getting late. Both went downstairs and saw where jin was waiting for them. He glared at them. They silenty sat down on their chairs.

Jin was about to ask namjoon where jungkook is when he saw jungkook.

Jungkook came back, after seeing Jimin was really hay. He missed Jimin so much.

Four of them enjoyed their family time.

Even though Jimin was adopted. He never felt like he is not their son. He knows how much his dad, papa and hyung loved him. He was very thankful and close to his dad Namjoon.
He still remember the day he met namjoon. his real mother was sick and no one helped him to take her to the hospital.
He didn't know what to do after all he was just 10 years old that time. He run towards the road and stand in the middle. He tried to stop cars and get help from someone.

Namjoon was coming back from Busan that day. He saw Jimin standing in the middle of the road. He asked him why he was standing in the middle of the road. Jimin told him everything his mother was sick.
Namjoon understood his problem and helped him. But his mother couldn't survive. Jimin was crying really hard since he didn't had anyone other than his mother. Namjoon couldn't help but to get emotional. He hugged Jimin and said " Don't worry, I am here, your dad is here."
Little Jimin wrapped his small arms around him and cried for his mother.
From that day he became a part of Kim family. He smiled remembering that day. He missed his mom but maybe his mother is in better place now.