chapter - 12

Yoongi was sleeping. Jin was outside and Jimin was watching a movie in their theater room.

Taehyung tried to get into Namjoon's personal office but he saw it only opened with certain password . He decide to take a chance and entered jungkook's birthdate but it didn't work, he tried jin's birthday it again said wrong. Maybe Jimin's birthday( thanks to Jackson he know all the information about this family) he tried to open it with Jimin's birthday but again it showed wrong.
And it's the last chance he get for entering password.

He returned in his and jungkook's room. He was thinking about the password.

In the evening

When jungkook's client get to know that jungkook just get married yesterday  he feels really bad. He signed the contract Imidiatly and told jungkook to go home. And here he is standing in front of the airport waiting for j hope to come. J hope come with his car. He was going back then he saw a flower shop. He told j hope to stop the car. He came out of the car and stopped in front of the shop. Whenever he stay outside he always take flowers for his Appa and his brother. He also remembered taehyung. He don't know what taehyung likes.

He takes red roses for his papa, he knows Jin likes it, he takes pink Rose's for his Minnie because he thinks it define Jimin graceful ans elegant. He don't know which one he should take for taehyung. Then he look at the yellow Rose's with red tips it define perfectly their situation. They are starting a new relationship. He just hope taehyung likes it.

Taehyung and Jin are making dinner and Jimin and Yoongi were watching TV well Yoongi is watching TV and Jimin is watching him. He wanted to start a conversation but Yoongi looks uninterested it makes him more insecure. No one ever ignored him like that. He is one of the most successful model and part of Kim family and everyone wanted to be friends with him or tried to date him.

He sighed and an idea came into his mind. He takes the remote and change the channel it was some fashion channel. He thought now Yoongi will talk to him but Yoongi just get up and start going towards the kitchen.
Jimin just stared at him from behind.
" What's wrong with him? " Jimin said and sat there pouting.

The door bell ring and Jimin opened the door. He saw jungkook and hurriedly hugged him and ask him about the Deal.
Jungkook gave him his pink rose's and then ask him where the other members were. They go towards the kitchen and saw Yoongi is sitting looking at his phone while Jin and taehyung was cooking. Jin saw him and asked him about his deal. He looks happy since jungkook is back. Jungkook gave him red roses and like always he gives him a forehead kiss in return. Then Jin saw another bonnet of flowers in his hand he understand it's for taehyung so he pushed him towards taehyung. Taehyung don't know what to say he looks at jungkook and said " Wellcome ".
Jungkook gave him the roses and looks at him to see if he likes it or not.
Taehyung look at the rose's he knows what it means? He looks at jungkook and said a small
" Thank you ".
" I didn't know which flower you like so I thought maybe these will be perfect for you" Jungkook said unsure.
" I like it " Taehyung says while looking at the flowers while Jimin and Jin were looking them.

Yoongi smiled softly and thought maybe finally taehyung will get his love.

Jungkook take a shower and came out of bathroom wearing a bath rob. He saw taehyung standing there holding a glass of juice.
"Papa asked me to give you" Said taehyung and give him the glass.
He takes the glass and about to drink when taehyung said
" Hyung is very overprotective over me, please don't mind if he said something rude, he is cold from outside but a really soft hearted person ".

" I will not mind I understand after all I also have a younger brother" Said Jungkook.

Everyone was sitting in the dinning table when Namjoon came. He looks at taehyung and give him a gift. Taehyung asked him why then Namjoon answered " It's a Wellcome gift from me from now you are a part of my family ".

Taehyung opened it and saw a necklace he looks at Namjoon and said
" Thank you dad" Taehyung said while looking at the necklace.

While Yoongi was thinking how perfect this family is.

While taehyung was thinking something else.
" You can pretend to be good in front of everyone but I know your real face. I hate you Namjoon and I will never forget that because of you he is suffering "

Author's note

I was really busy today and yesterday so I tried my best to write. I have to sleep but I also wanted to update my other book.
Let's see if I can write before sleeping 😴😴