Meet Alea Eve Ramos

Interviewer: mikaelkrownmk

Another winner of the Stairway to another World Contest that we've got here is no other than Alea_Eve_Ramos_15. Let's hear it from her.

What's your name and tell us a little about yourself?

My name is Alea Eve (not my real name) and it stands for "Always Live Exciting and Amazing Events". English isn't my native language but it's the language that I grew up with.

What or who inspires you to write?

Every writer inspires me! Believe it or not but everyone who is brave enough to share their ideas and stories inspire me.

What's your favorite quote?

Hmmm... I don't think I really have any favorite quotes O_O

Did anything in your book happen to you in real life?

Not really... well, there is this realization of how humanity ruined the earth by polluting it.

Define Fantasy in your own words?

For me, fantasy is a story and a place where anything and everything can happen. There is no beginning nor end, only endless ideas and opportunities.

What's your favorite fantasy book on Wattpad?

Hmmm... I don't really know. There are quite a lot of them and to pick just one isn't something that I would do.

What Fantasy sub-genre is easier for you to write?

The sub-genre that I find easy to write would be Fantasy Romance.

Who's your favorite fantasy author?

I live in a Rural place so the availability of books is quiet low but my favorite fantasy book would be, "The Assassins of Tamurin" by the author S.D. Tower, who is also my favorite fantasy author.

Hobbies?

My hobbies include: Reading, writing, playing video games (Terraria is my favorite), I used to play softball for the school but the pandemic happened so... that's that.

Pet peeves?

Let's see... my answer would be horror movies involving my greatest fear! And probably, people who are mean to me for no good reason.

Most used app?

Probably Terraria mobile and Wattpad is next to that.

A city or country you'd like to visit?

I'd love to go to Canada, Japan and France one day!

What TV show are you obsessed with right now?

I mostly watch cartoons... nothing more nothing less XD

Is your glass half full or half empty?

My glass is half empty...

What makes you laugh the most?

My two older siblings make me laugh the most. We have a lot of fun when we're together.

A celebrity you'd love to meet?

If I were given a chance I'd love to meet Taylor Swift. I've been listening to her music since I was eight years old.

What's your greatest fear?

Probably Zombies. I hate zombie movies.

Winter or summer?

Summer since I can't handle the cold and there's no snow here in my place ( ^_^)

Bad boy or Billionaire stories?

Bad boy or billionaire? Why not combine both! A billionaire bad boy.

Can you tell us what you're currently writing?

I'm currently revising my two previous works and I'm writing a new fantasy story set in my home town. And I'm also writing a fanfiction on my favorite game, which also fall under the fantasy category.

And there you have it. Thanks a lot Alea_Eve_Ramos_15 for your time spent on this interview.