Chapter 2: King of Shadows

If I owned Ninjago, I would get Garmadon to call Lloyd luh-loyd.

(The five ninja and Wu sail to the frozen waist land on a ship to retrieve the shurikens of ice .)

Jay: I spy something... white!

Crystal: Uhhhhh.....snow!

Jay: Right! How are you so good at this?

Styx: It literally is the only thing around.

Jay: Yea I guess that's true.

Cole: Could you try to be quiet for once? This ain't easy.

(The boat stumbles as they're sailing ahead.)

Jay: (Groans.) I spy something broken!

Styx: The sails (groans)

Kai: If Sensei knows the way to the next golden weapon, then why isn't he steering the ship? We've been drifting aimlessly for miles.

Zane: Sensei's wisdom is beyond my own.

Wu: The most powerful move in Spinjitzu can only be accomplished when all 5 elements of creation are combined. Earth! Ice! Lightning! Fire! Light!

Jay: Oooh, what happens when all of them are combined?

Wu: The Tornado of Creation. The power to create something out of nothing.

(Kai attempts a few moves that might activate the Tornado of Creation.)

Wu: No, Kai! If done incorrectly, it will lead to disastrous consequences.

Kai: Disastrous consequences. Right...  

Crystal: Uh maybe you should listen to h- (The boat then crashes on icy land.)

Cole: Uh... wasn't me. 

Kai: Did I do that?

Wu: No. We are here. 

(The ninja then walk to the Weapon's direction and come across a few frozen .)

Cole: Whoa... looks like someone's already been here.

Crystal: Yea, all these skeletons.

ZaneThe shurikens!

(Zane reaches for them in mid-air, but gets frozen in the process, awakening the ice dragon at the same time. The ninja then escape the Frozen Wasteland with the shurikens and a frozen Zane. They crash onto a dead end, unfreezing Zane in the process.)

Zane: Ow.

Crystal: You ok?

Zane : I remain unhurt. 

(The ninja head to the to collect the nun chucks of lightning. The Skulkin are shown to be following the ninja.)

Zane: We're being followed.

Jay: (gets the nun chucks) Now let's go!

Crystal: Right behind you!

(Just as he is about to leave, the lightning dragon appears out of nowhere. Jay instinctively jumps off the ruin with the support of gliders his while his fellow comrades follow suit. Upon seeing the ninja escape, Samukai laughs evilly as things going according to plan. The ninja escape to the forest of Tranquility , where they are celebrating as Wu and Crystal meditates.)