Chapter 116: The Absolute Worst

(Two guards are fighting over a newspaper in Kryptarium Prison.)

Guard #1: Hey! Quit hogging the newspaper, I need my daily funnies.

Guard #2: Your comics can wait. Look! One theory about the disappearance of the Ninja is that they've gone on a quest to search for Zane.

Guard #1: Oh, so that's why no one's seen the ninja for— 

(Noble rushes in and covers his mouth, then swiftly knocks the newspaper out of their hands.)

Noble: Are you crazy?! Don't talk about that on duty! (He grabs the guard and shakes him.) Do you have any idea what would happen if the prisoners learn the ninja are missing?

Guard #2: Uh... no?

Noble: They might start getting ideas! (He looks around and drops his voice.) Ideas about breaking out. Especially them. (Noble points to where the prisoners are.)

Guards: Sorry, Warden. 

(The newspaper on the floor gets blown over through the prisoners and smacks right into Mechanic's face.)

The Mechanic: What the nimbluey! What... (He glances over the newspaper.) The ninja are... (He gasps and runs over to Ultra Violet, who is filing her nails.) Ultra Violet, look!

Ultra Violet: This better be good, you're interrupting my "me" time! (The Mechanic shows her the front cover and she looks at the newspaper.) So it's true!

The Mechanic: If the ninja are out of the picture, we might actually have a chance!

Ultra Violet: (She grabs the paper and crumples it.) Tonight, after lights out. (She tosses it to The Mechanic.)

The Mechanic: But what happens when we get out? The police will easily arrest us without our weapons.

Ultra Violet: Then we take her too. (Points to a "person" in the corner leaning their back on the wall crossing their arms.) 

The Mechanic: (Looks at the person) Who's that?

Ultra Violet: (Hits The Mechanic) That's Ciara you fool! 

The Mechanic: Ow! (Rubs his head)

Ultra Violet: She's one of the best fighters in Ninjago. And word says she secretly has knives that even the Noble can't find. And she's the most scariest person anyone's ever met, (Whispers) even me.

The Mechanic: Are you sure your not mixing crazy and scary? (Ultra Violet hits him again) Ok, ok, ok. We'll take her. Go talk to her.

Ultra Violet: Me? You talk to her.

The Mechanic: Why me?

Ultra Violet: Because I said so, that's why. (Shoves The Mechanic to Ciara's direction)

The Mechanic: Uh, Ciara?

Ciara: What do you want?

The Mechanic: (To scared to talk because of Ciara's cold stare) Uh, m-me and Ultra Violet a-are, uhhh.......

Ciara: Well?

(Ultra Violet in looing from afar and facepalms. She walks up to them.)

Ultra Violet: We're breaking out cause the Ninja are gone, and we need you're help.

Ciara: What's in it for me?

The Mechanic: Uh, freedom? (Ultra Violet facepalms)

Ciara: What time?