Chapter 162: Escape from Merlopia

(Back with the Ninja who are still attempting to open a shut and lock door, the Ripper Sharks are ramming at the ice behind them.)

Lloyd: We've gotta get out of here! 

Nya: Zane's Ice wall isn't gonna hold for long! 

Jay: There's no handle! How do we open this thing?

Crystal: Look for a switch or- or a pressure plate!

Maya: Ugh, there's nothing! (She looks behind them.) Lloyd, Crystal, look out!

(The sharks break the ice and Lloyd dodges out of the way pulling Crystal along with him.)

Crystal: Thanks. (She tries to blast at the sharks but nothing happens.) Ugh...

Lloyd: Uh, Crystal what's wrong with your powesr-

Nya: Out of the way, guys! (She puts her hands up and uses her powers to push them back.) Hurry and get those doors open, I'll hold them back! (She tries to blast the sharks again but it's weaker this time.) Uh, for now...

Zane: (He tries to create another Ice wall.) Hold on, Nya! (The sharks destroy it before he can finish.) This is unfortunate...

Jay: (Watching Lloyd pull on the doors.) We're gonna be fish food! I can't believe we're going out by sharks! I wanted it to be something cool! 

Crystal: Jay, focus! The doors!

Jay: Right, right, sorry! (He pulls on the doors with Lloyd and Crystal.) 

(As Nya backs away from the sharks who are all closing in on the Team, the doors suddenly open briefly, then shuts the sharks out with the Ninja on the other side of doors. They take their scuba masks off as the water drains away.)

Benthomaar: Are you okay? 

Jay: (Flat on the ground spitting out some water. He puts his hands.) Ugh, well, we're not fish food! 

Maya: (Giggles as she helps Nya up.) Thank you for saving us.

Nya: Who are you? 

Benthomaar: Benthomaar, the King's son. His...adopted son.

Lloyd: We didn't attack the King.

Benthomaar: I know. It was Kalmaar.

Nya: Is the King...

Benthomaar: He's... he's... (He shakes his head.)

Crystal: We are so sorry. (Benthomaar nods, just then, Ripper Sharks bang at the doors.)

Benthomaar: We don't have long. I need to get all of you to safety. (He points his trident at Crystal.) Especailly you, Elemental Master of Darkness. 

(There's silence as Lloyd stands in front of Crystal protectively as Nya narrows her eyes at Benthomaar.) 

Crystal: (She lightly pushes Lloyd away putting her hand towards him.) Uh...you can call me Crystal. 

Benthomaar: (Nods shaking her hand before letting go.) Follow me! I have to get you out of here. (He starts running with the Team behind him.) 

Jay: Where are you taking us?

Benthomaar: The hangar bay. Your vessel was taken there. (The stop at a corner, where they see some Maaray Guards.) Wait here. I'll get them to leave.