Chapter 88: Radio Free Ninjago

(The Dragon Hunters surround Kai, Zane, and Jay in the arena.)

Iron Baron: They are Masters of Elements! A week's rations for the Hunter who brings them to me in chains!

Kai: I count ten.

Zane: There are fifteen.

Kai: Yeah, well, you were always better with math. You with us, Jay?

Jay: We're totally outnumbered. They have weapons and we don't, I haven't eaten all day, not to mention showered in a week. Do you see there are kids in this audience? This level of violence is far too much for them to handle, let alone me!

Zane: He's back to normal.

Kai: Good. Now that our secret's out, let's lay down some heat! (They attack the Hunters.) Is the crowd cheering for us or rooting against us?

Jay: Ha! Does it matter?

Kai: Yes. Yes, it does!

Dragon Hunters: Heavy Metal! Heavy Metal!

Jay: Uh, I think the crowd likes him. (The ninja use their Elemental Powers against Heavy Metal, but his Dragonbone Blade absorbs them.)

Zane: The sword! It attracts our power! (The ninja use Spinjitzu, but are chained up by Heavy Metal.)

Crystal: (She, Cole, and Wu see from the crowd) This is bad.

Cole: Really bad.

Wu: We have to save them.

Cole: And we will, we just need to wait it out.

(Ultra Violet enacts the Postman's capture on Ultra Hunt.)

Ultra Violet: (On TV) The Mailman doesn't deliver, so find him, and return to sender! Today's jackpot could be yours. (Laughs.)

Karlof: Every day, pick off our friends. Pick, pick, pick.

Dareth: Ugh. As long as it's not me.

Lloyd: (Walks up to Nya and Skylor who are building) Looks bigger than your other builds. What are you making?

Nya: Since we're outnumbered, we're upping the armor and firepower. Thanks to some feedback from Skylor, I feel like it's really taking shape.

Styx: (On Nya's shoulder) A really big shape anyways.

Lloyd: But it's so bulky. We'll be sitting ducks in that.

Skylor: It's a work in progress. She'll be ready.

Mystake: (Walks up) Karlof? Do you think I can get your help with Lloyd's training?

Karlof: Ooh, it would be my pleasure.

Lloyd: Go easy on me. I'm powerless.

Mystake: Uh, actually, it won't be you who will be facing Karlof, but Dareth.

Dareth: Me? I mean...uh, all right. Hey, heh. About time.

Lloyd: But he isn't an Elemental Master.

Mystake: Neither are you. (She hits Lloyd with her stick and Styx and Nya chuckle) Power takes many forms beyond what is physical. The power of persuasion. The power of numbers. The power to lead.

Karlof: Don't forget power of Metal.

Dareth: Oh, boy. You're gonna be a tough nut to crack.