Chapter 80: Dead Man's Squall

(After their bikes fell off the cliff, Zane tries to get Mr. E to talk.)

Zane: Are you the Quiet One? Are you the Quiet One? (They attack each other.) Who are you? Who...is...in...charge!? Who? You don't have to do this. (Mr. E kicks him off the cliff.) Who... (He shuts down.)

(Mr. E is about to go to Zane until he hear shuffling behind him)

Crystal: Not so fast! (She gets out of the rubble and limps to him holding onto her arm out of pain.) You're not doing anymore damage to Zane. 

(The two get into fighting positions and start to fight. Mr. E manages to knock Crystal down away from him and she gets up hurt.) 

Crystal: I'm probably going to regret this. (She gets out the scroll Mystake gave her and starts to read it with a ball of light in her hand. Mr. E gets ready to attack.) Another incantation? (Shoutout to Amollytlg1 who guessed it) Ok. Wither and Decay. End this destiny. Stop the Light's growth. And let the darkness free. (Her hair and eye color change to black and she recites it again)  🎵Wither and Decay. End this destiny. Stop the Light's growth. And let the darkness free.🎵

(Black rocks start to grow around Mr. E who tries to dodge them all.)

Crystal: 🎵Wither and Decay. End this destiny. Stop the Light's growth. And let the darkness free.🎵 

(The darkness power starts to get out of control and grows everywhere almost destroying Mr. E. But then Crystal see's Zane on the ground)

Crystal: Zane? (Her eye and hair color turn back to normal and she falls to the ground unconsioce because of exhaustion.) 

(Mr. E then goes to Crystal and tries to pick up the scroll in her hand but a burst of dark power hits his hand and he quickly lets go of it. He then walks up to Zane and puts something in him.) 

Mr. E: (To someone) neeb sah part eht. (He walks away leaving Zane and Crystal on the ground)

(The ninja are on the bounty and shine a light through the darkness and find Zane. They go down to the ground.)

Lloyd: Zane! Zane, can you hear me?

Nya: What did they do to him?

Jay: Say something, Zane. Can you hear us? Zane?

Lloyd: Pixal, lower the gurney. Zane's in bad shape. (The gurney is lowered and the Styx says something while on Lloyd's shouldar) 

Styx: Wait, where's Crystal? (Everyone gasps)

Lloyd: Cole, Kai, get Zane hooked up. Me, Nya, and Styx will find Crystal.

Kai: Hang on, buddy. (He and Cole put Zane on the gurney and hook him to the Bounty.)

Cole: Okay. Winch him up, Pix.

(The gurney goes up to the Bounty while Lloyd, Nya, and Styx try to find Crystal in the dark)

Styx: Ugh, why did it have to be this dark out?

Nya: (She see's "something") I think I see something on the ground! (She and Lloyd run to it and see Crystal on the ground with a scroll in her hand laying unconsioce) Oh no.

Lloyd: We need to bring her to the Bounty. (Nya nods and tries to pick up the scroll but a dark blast comes out of it just like before)

Nya: Ahh! (She lets go of the scroll)