Chapter 125: Dyer Island

(The team is in the Mechanic's lair looking for Jay.)

Nya: Jay?! Where is he?

Cole: Well, he has to be here somewhere.

Lloyd: Unless he got too scared and left?

Nya: By himself? Without telling us?

Styx: Yea, that doesn't really sound like Jay. 

Kai: Well what do you think happened?

Styx: He got into trouble.

Cole: You already said that.

Styx: Well it's true. I'm telling you, Jay always seems to get himself into trouble.

Nya: That's not true.

Styx: Yea, it is. I can name every time Jay's messed up.

Cole: Oh, no. (Mutters)

Kai: (Facepalms)

Styx: So Aspheera is like a really big one. And then even saying her actual name is, like, well for starters no respect too! And then there's, like, now too. And the whole him being able to lose his humanity in just two seconds in being a different realm. And-

Crystal: I think we got it Styx. The point is, we have to find out where Jay is.

Zane: There is always a reasonable explanation.

Nya: (She goes to the arcade cabinet and accidentally presses some keys.) Oops.

Game Voice: Would you like to enter Prime Empire?

Nya: Wait. Jay got the game working?

Styx: Uh, you sound surprised?

 (Nya looks around at the Arcade Pod and opens the cabinet up.) 

Kai: What's the "reasonable explanation" for an arcade cabinet having a secret chamber?

Cole: (Shrugs. Then he looks up and points.) A security camera! That'll have the answers. 

Crystal: (See's a computer) Zane can you pull up the video on this computer? 

(Zane goes to the computer and brings up a video. It starts by showing the team entering into the secret headquarters.)

Past Lloyd: (One of the robot arms falls on him and throwsit off of him.) Ahh! 

Past Crystal: (Get's in battle stance) What happened?

Lloyd: Um, you can fast-forward that part. (Zane and Cole look at him curiously.) In fact, we should erase this after we're done. 

(Crystal covers her smile, while Zane fast-forwards it to the part where Jay has the game working and a wave explodes, knocking Jay down. Zane pauses it.)

Kai: Whoa! Did you see that? 

Styx: Kinda. (Rubs his eyes) I think?

Cole: Rewind that.

Zane: (He rewinds the video.) Appears to be some sort of energy wave.

Lloyd: Keep fast-forwarding. 

(Zane fast-forwards it to the part where the game opens up for Jay to enter. He disappears and the game blacks out just as his friends come. The team all glance back at the game.)