Chapter 158: Unsinkable

(The Team, with the exception of Maya and Ray, arrive at the Ninjago City Harbour.)

P.I.X.A.L.: Zane, would you do the honours? 

(Zane presses a button as Pixal looks confidently into the sea and the Hydro Bounty emerges from below the water. All the Ninja gasp.)

Styx: Dude, I knew you were good at building, but this just takes the cake.

Cole: (Aweing at the ship.) And the ganache frosting...

Jay: I'm with Styx, how did you build this so fast?!

P.I.X.A.L.: (She turns around.) I had been tinkering with it in my spare time over the past several years.

Wu: It's amazing, P.I.X.A.L.

P.I.X.A.L.: I am proud to say it is one of the most sophisticated vessels I have designed.

Crystal: (She notices the size.) I'm sure it is, P.I.X. 

Nya: It's amazing, but how did you build it without any of us noticing?

P.I.X.A.L.: (She raises an eyebrow.) You would be surprised by the copious amount of times you have been out of the Monastery. (All the Ninja stare at her.) 

Lloyd: Heh, yeah that makes sense. 

Kai: Totally. 

Jay: Yup! 

P.I.X.A.L.: To continue... (She points at the vessel.) From my perspective, the Hydro Bounty is the most advanced model of undersea ships and is practically unsinkable.

Cole: (He examines the ship before looking back at Pixal.) Uh, you know what happens when you call a vessel "unsinkable", right?

(P.I.X.A.L. is seen visibly confused and looks at Zane who is also seen as perplexed while everyone else cringes. Crystal shakes her head as Lloyd motions for Cole to "zip it.")

Cole: Oh, it doesn't sink, of course. (Everyone nods in approval as Pixal smiles.)

Lloyd: (He jumps onto the ship with Nya, Jay, and Crystal.) This is great, P.I.X.A.L.. Just what we need. 

Crystal: Yeah, we'll be able to follow the signal pretty easily with this. 

Nya: (To Crystal.) But how sure are you that the underwater pulse you guys saw is causing my powers to freak out?

Crystal: Uh, Zane?

Zane: Ninety-seven percent positive.

Kai: (Nods.) That's pretty positive.

Styx: At least we don't have to worry about going on a wild goose chase.

Nya: But what if my powers go crazy on me while we're down there? Maybe I should sit this mission out.

Jay: That's exactly why we need you to go! (He takes her hand.) You're the master of Water. There's no one more connected to the sea than you!

Lloyd: (Behind Jay.) Jay's right, we'll find out what's making your powers go...haywire.

Crystal: (Behind Lloyd.) And the only way we can figure that out is if you come with us. (Nya smiles.) 

Wu: However, you do make a point. (Everyone looks at him.) If you'd rather stay here, with your mother?

Nya: No, no, no. Jay, Lloyd, and Crystal are right. I'll go pack! (She runs away leaving a confused Jay.)