Chapter 70: A Line in the Sand

(The Vermillion are at Mega Monster Amusement Park, stealing all the metal they can get.)

Raggmunk: Ah, I just love the smell of screams in the evening.

Cole: Mega Monster Amusement Park? Really? Don't these guys have any sense of decency? Where does it end?

Lloyd: It ends here and now.

Styx: Couldn't have said it any better.

Zane: Pixal, give me a danger analysis. P.I.X.A.L.? P.I.X.A.L., respond. I need a danger analysis.

Nya: (Gasps.) Here's one! The roller coaster! (She points to where the Vermillion are taking apart its tracks.)

Lloyd: Zane, Cole, get up there fast!

Zane: Right.

Cole: Got it.

Lloyd: The rest of you, spread out. Time to make this place a snake-free zone. We can do this, Team! 

Styx: Hey, where's Cry-

Kai: Wow, listen to Lloyd taking charge. I like it. He's starting to get this Master thing down.

Cole: You don't have a ticket, and you don't have a ticket, and you, and you.

Nya: Which one of you slime balls stole my Samurai X suit? Was it you? Or you? Or you? 

Styx: It doesn't seem their going to tell us.

Nya: Then we're gonna go 'round and 'round and 'round until I get some answers!

Kai: (He defeated some Vermillion and then accidentally attacked a ghost prop.) Fake ghost, hehe. I knew that.

Boy #1: So lame.

Boy #2: Not cool.

Kai: (He defeats another Vermillion and looks inside its helmet to see an emblem.) Huh? That symbol. It's...(The Vermillion stole it back, but wore it backwards.)

Raggmunk: A-Squadron, hold off the ninja. The rest of you, keep bringing the metal. We must multitask. (The Vermillion surrounds a Boy.)

Lloyd: Mind if I borrow these? (He grabs two cotton candy and attacks the snakes.) What's your name?

Johnny: I'm Johnny.

Lloyd: (He attacks more snakes.) Nice to meet you, Johnny.

Johnny: You too, Lloyd.

Lloyd: Ninja, go! Ninja, sound off! Is everyone okay?

Nya: So far, barely!

Cole: If you mean "Okay, there sure are a lot of them!" then, yeah, I'm okay.

Kai: For the record, this is the least amusing amusement park I've ever been to.

Zane: These snakes are behaving curiously.

Kai: You think? 'Cause boosting scrap metal doesn't seem like, you know, normal snake behavior.

Cole: Neither does reforming into unstoppable samurai things.

Zane: I mean strategically. They appear more interested in keeping us away from their compatriots that are stealing metal, than they are in actually defeating us.

Lloyd: Well, they finally have to deal with us at full strength. And—hang on. Has anyone seen Jay?

Styx: And where's Crystal?