Chapter 27: Rise of the Spinjitzu Master

Lloyd: Can I still fight?

Julien: Hmm, I'm sorry. That leg will take weeks to heal.

Lloyd: We don't have weeks. (Grunts)

Wu: The battle between good and evil will be decided today.

Kai: And we can't even get to the fight, much less get off this island.

Nya: We can't lose hope Kai.

Kai: Sensei, I don't understand. The prophecy said the green ninja would defeat the Dark Lord. Why didn't we win?

Wu: I...don't know.

Jay: Don't know? You're Sensei! You always know! You have a long white beard!

Kai: There must be some message to learn. A lesson. A word of wisdom. Just a word? Something.

Wu: For once, I'm afraid there is nothing to learn. Only that evil has won.

Lloyd: If Sensei doesn't have a lesson, then I do. I used to be nothing but trouble, but then I met you guys. You took me in. Showed me the importance of being brave, the importance of being strong. And most importantly, being good. When this battle first began, when the first spinjitsu master fought the Overlord and his back was up against the wall and he knew it was all over, did he quit? No. He found a way to keep the fight going. He passed his elemental powers to us. Of all people, a bunch of kids. But there must have been a reason he chose us. I'd like to think it's because he knew we'd never back down, we'd never give up. We've learned the ancient ways of the ninja. And ninja never quit..  

Kai: He's right. If that means we have to swim the sea to get off this island, then so be it. (He starts wading in the ocean.)

Jay: The entire ocean? But I didn't bring my floaties.

Kai: Ugh.

Cole: Well, if you got a better plan...

Zane: I don't, but he may. (He points to his falcon.)

Julien: Ooh, the Falcon. He must have found something.

(Everyone is now climbing up a mountain and arrive at the temple of light)

Zane: You brought us back to the Temple of Light? I do not understand. We've already been here.

Misako: This location, I've seen this before. I just never understood it. (She looks at a scroll with the Temple's layouts.)

Kai: (Grunts) I think I found something. It's just like the map. (He inserts his elemental blade inside a slot.)

Wu: There's one more over there.

Julien: And here.

Misako: And over here.

Nya: And there.

(They ninja except Lloyd each insert their Blades, opening up a hidden platform.)

Kai: What is it?

Jay: Cool.

Misako: It is the fighting suit the First Spinjitzu Master used when he battled the Overlord.

Nya: It's a historic masterpiece.

Cole: You mean the First Spinjitzu Master once sat here? Haha, get out of here! (He occupies the mech.) How do you make this thing work?