Chapter 172: A Mayor Problem

(In his office, Mayor Trustable is playing golf when Dwayne suddenly bursts in.)

Dwayne: Mayor Trustable? (He catches the golf ball flying at his face.) Uh, the Ninja are here to see you.

Ulysses: The Ninja, what do they want? (Dwayne opens his mouth before he shakes his head.) Actually don't answer that, just tell 'em I'm not here. 

Dwayne: Yes, but-

Ulysses: Better yet, tell 'em I'm out sick. 

Dwayne: I would, but-

Ulysses: I got a cold. You got that? (He looks back to see Dwayne shaking his head at the door.) 

Lloyd: (At the door with the rest of the Team, an exception of Zane and Pixal.) We can see you, sir.

Ulysses: Oh, ho ho! Those Ninja! Hehe. Why didn't you say so? Come on in, fellas! Sorry about the mix up. (To Dwayne) What's the matter with you keeping these guys waiting? (To the Team.) Hehe. What can I do for you?

Crystal: Well, Mr. Trustable, it's about our friend Nya.

Styx: You know, the Water Ninja that saved Ninjago about a year ago. 

Ulysses: Of course, what about her?

Jay: She's the heart of our team. And we thought we lost her defending Ninjago.

Cole: But we just discovered we have a chance to save her and bring her back.

Ulysses: Ah, that's great. Really, really, great. (He takes out his putt.) I'm gonna play through, but keep talking. I'm listening.

Lloyd: But we need Aspheera's help, so we have to let her out of Kryptarium. 

Ulysses: A- Aspheera? (He looks at Lloyd.) A- As in, Aspheera who destroyed half the city with a lava serpent army Aspheera? 

Jay: Yeah! Her. Oh, and we also need her staff.

Crystal: Which is locked up at Borg Tower.

Lloyd: And she can't use her powers without it.

Ulysses: Yeah...nope. 

(The Team look at each other not expecting that answer.) 

Kai: Okay, Mayor- 

Cole: (He stops Kai from getting closer.) Look, we know Aspheera is dangerous. But we'll be watching her the entire time! 

Crystal: Nothing bad we'll happen we assure you. We promised to protect Ninjago and we will.

Ulysses: Like you protected it from that video game thing. (He points his putt in Jay's direction.) 

Jay: (Nods.) Yea-

Ulysses: And the giant sea serpent. (Then to Crystal.) 

Crystal: Well-

Ulysses: And those creepy black clouds? (And to Lloyd as well.) 

Lloyd: To be fair, the City never was destroyed during-

Ulysses: Or! What about when this whole City almost went up in flames. Because of Aspheera? 

Kai: (He grunts.) I mean, we did defeat her so-

Ulysses: Are you doing to protect Ninjago City like that?