Chapter 144: Trial By Mino

(Zane, Pixal, and Kai are shown walking through the tunnels.)

Kai: (Stops causing Zane to bump into him.) 

Zane: Why have we halted?

Kai: Ugh, are we just going in circles?

Zane: I believe Pixal and I's internal gyroscopic positioning would have alert us if that were the case.

Kai: Okay, good. (Continues to walk before Pixal grabs Zane from behind.)

Pixal: (Whispers) Zane, you do realize that we actually may be going in circles?

Zane: Again Pixal, we do not have anything to worry about, I think our internal gyroscopic-

Kai: (Looks back) Hey, why did you guys stop? (Walks up to them without them noticing.)

Pixal: Positioning would have alerted us. Unless...

Zane: I do not understan- (Realises) Oh.

Pixal: The rock in this cave is naturally magnetized. 

Kai: Then what would happen? (Pixal and Zane notice Kai who has heard the entire conversation.) What? Quit looking at me like that, it's not my fault you two were having a secret conversation. Right Styx? (Pause)

Zane: (Looks at Pixal) Well, then we would be going in circles.

Kai: (He stares at the two Nindroids before throwing his torch down.) Oh, great! Now you tell me? Styx, you could have said somethi- (Something catches his eye) Wait a second. I've seen this rock before. We passed this rock an hour ago! Argh, I knew it! I just said-

Pixal: (To Zane) This is why we had that private conversation. 

Zane: (Looks at Pixal) Pixal, where is Styx?

Pixal: Kai currently has him.

Kai: (Has his arms crossed) Huh? No I don't. I thought Zane had him. 

Zane: I do not. I assumed that Pixal was holding him and he was just using his invisibility powers.

Pixal: Well, if none of us have him... 

(The three start looking around, yelling out his name to no avail.)

Kai: Welp, we just lost Styx. (Groans) Crystal's going to destroy us! (Mutters) If Nya doesn't first.

Zane: No need to worry, he must have found a way back to the surface.

Kai: How?! (Gets in Zane's face) Even we can't find our way through this mountain!

Pixal: Well, unlike the rest of us, Styx has a miniature body structure so he will be able to slither through the cracks through the mountain. 

Kai: But what do we-

(Noise is heard from the tunnels and the three hide behind a rock.)

Geckles: (Singing) All Geckles hail. The savior of the cave. She was strong, she was tough, she was very, very brave. The great warrior Gilly. The savior of the cave. Left us the blades about which we rave. A great blade of ivory, stolen by greed. Soooo we won't give up until our blade is freed.

Ginkle: (Holding a bucket on top of a ladder) The moss is particularly plumping juicy today. More moss milk for everyone! Huzzah!

Garpo: (Smells it) Putrid and rotten! Delicious!