Chapter 4: Home

(The chapter begins at the with Wu meditating. He hears the ninja arguing)

Kai: My turn! Uh, it's my turn!

Cole: Oh, you want a little more? Take this!

Jay: Yeah? How about a little of this?

Kai: Monkey paw to the head!

Cole: Ninja, roll!

(Wu goes to the video game room only to find that none of the ninja are there.)

Jay: Dragon punch!

(Wu goes to the training compound and is shocked to see that the ninja are actually training. Jay is deflecting arrows with his weapon, Cole is practising on the dummies. Kai is practising his spinjitsu and Zane and Crystal are meditating.)

Kai: Ninja, go!

(Zane suddenly gets up from his meditation process and disturbs the other ninja. He starts by jumping in front of Jay.)

Jay: Hey! Huh?

(He steals Cole's weapon for the dummy test.)

Cole: Hey! What?

Zane: Ninja, go! (His Spinjitzu freezes the whole compound, causing Kai to slip and Crystal's feet to get frozen.)

Kai: Woah, oof.  

Crystal: Ah! My legs are frozen!

Kai: I got it! (He unfreezes the ice with his sword)

Crystal: Thanks.

(Kai, Jay , Crystal and Cole regroup.)

Kai: This roof isn't big enough for the five of us.

Cole: Correction: This roof isn't big enough for him.

Jay: It's like he's in his own world. (Raising his voice.) I bet he can't even hear us!

Styx: Maybe he's a ghost!

Cole: Why would you think that?

Styx: Because he is as cold as one.

Jay: Wait you know what a ghost feels like?

Crystal: (Ignoring Jay) That's only because he's the elemental master of ice. Maybe it's a side effect.

(Wu approaches the four disturbed ninja and Anacondrai.)

Kai: Sensei, Zane's... weird.

Wu: What is weird? Someone who is different or someone who is different than you?

Cole: No, Sensei. He's "weird" weird.

(The ninja except Crystal talk about the stuff of why he's weird.)

Wu: Do you think Zane is weird Crystal?

Crystal: Not really he's just different. We all are anyways.

Kai: Says the girl who has a snake as a friend.

Crystal: (Crystal punches him in the shoulder) Lets not go down that road.

Kai: Ow.

Jay and Cole: (laughs)

Wu: Zane is your brother and brothers are often different. I should know.