Chapter 171: The Shape of Nya

We'll be skipping the Call of Home because there's nothing we don't already know that happens. So onward to the next Chapter!

(In the Hangar Bay, the Team are having a discussion about the shipments.)

Cole: How could anyone be moving that much Vengestone across the city? 

Zane: Not by air. It would be detected by local air traffic control. Underground, perhaps? 

Crystal: Styx and I have already talked to Skales, the Serpentine say there seems to be nothing's travelling through the unused subway tunnels. 

Styx: Yeah, they'd know if something was wrong down there.

Lloyd: But it's moving somehow. We're missing something. But what?

Cole: (He sighs.) Let's start over with what we know.

Kai: Ugh, we've been at this for hours. We're just going in circles! 

Crystal: Maybe we should get help from the local police.

Zane: The group of henchmen and Miss Demeanor have been very discrete throughout the prolonged period of their shipments throughout the City. The police have tried, and failed in locating them.

Styx: Welp, now what? (No one says anything and he facepalms, groaning.) And we're back to square one.

Lloyd: (He turns around.) Any ideas, Jay?

(Jay doesn't respond, focusing on glasses of water instead.)

Cole: We need you to focus up, buddy! (He doesn't get a response.) Jay?

Styx: Maybe he's finally gone deaf from only hearing ocean waves for a year that hearing all of us talk must've blew up his ear drums. (Everyone looks at him.) What? It could happen. 

Crystal: Jay, can you hear us? 

Kai: (He sighs annoyed when they don't get a response.) Ugh. Jay!

Jay: (He looks back groaning.) You don't have to yell. I'm right here.

Styx: You sure about that?

Cole: Any ideas on the Vengestone? Who the buyer is? How they're moving it? Anything?

Jay: No. 

Crystal: Are you okay, Jay?

Cole: Yeah, we're gonna need a little more effort than that.

Jay: Ugh, what's the point? 

Lloyd: Excuse me?

Jay: Lloyd, you and Crystal said Nya wouldn't want us to quit. That she'd kick our butts and tell us to get to work. And you're right. But you forgot something. 

Lloyd: And what was that?

Jay: We weren't truly a team until Nya joined. And whether we realized it or not, she was the glue that held us together.

Crystal: Of course we realized that, but now that she's gone we have to pick up the pieces and keep going. We're a Team, just smaller.

Jay: That's the thing, we can't pick up the pieces because they'll all fall apart again without the glue. 

Cole: What are you saying?

Styx: Ugh, why is everyone using glue and paper pieces for their metaphorical phases? Just get some tape!