Chapter 199: Dragon Form

(To continue from the last chapter, atop the Crystal Island, Lloyd, Crystal, and Garmadon fight the Overlord as they blast their powers, but it doesn't affect him.)

Overlord: Did you hope to defeat me so easily? This form is but a shell. A vessel which I command, and change at will! (He levitates the crystals and it surrounds his form.)

Crystal: What is he doing?!

Lloyd: I don't want to find out, just try to destroy the crystals! 

Garmadon: (He sees Crystal and Lloyd use their powers.) I wouldn't do that if I were- (Their Elements only are thrown back.)

Lloyd: You've got to be kidding me! (He glances to the side.) Harumi! Help us, please! We can defeat him together!

Harumi: I'm sorry, Lloyd. The only way this will ever end is for one side of the balance to win. And you, Ninja, just not strong enough.

Crystal: Well, you're wrong!

(The Overlord continues to gather crystals around him before they fully enclose and levitate in front of the heroes.)

Garmadon: That can't be good. (The Overlord emerges in the form of a centaur.) It is not good. 

Overlord: It is you all who are wrong! 

Crystal: Quick, blast his- Ah! (A powerful blast hits her mech as it's thrown into a larger crystal that traps her underneath it.) Ow...

Lloyd: Crystal! (He looks back and tries to use his blasters but the Overlord cuts the mech's arm off.) Reroute power! Close all circuits to left arm!

(Before Lloyd can go to attack again, the Overlord discharges another power burst at Lloyd's mech, causing it to malfunction fully.) 

Automated Voice: Mech malfunction. Powering down.

Lloyd: What?! (Spams the power button.) No, no, no! Where's Pixal when you need her! Come on, come on-

Crystal: (She grunts as Garmadon pulls her out of the debris.) Where's Lloyd- 

Garmadon: (He looks up.) No! (He flies away from Crystal and defends Lloyd from the Overlord's blast.) 

Crystal: (She looks back to see Harumi hiding behind some crystals.) Harumi, you know as well as I do that all the Overlord will bring is Destruction. If you truly are fighting for peace than fight for the good side! 

Harumi: And you know as well as I do that you're not strong enough. You can end this quickly if you just awaken your Darkness Element fully! Triumph in the battle and let there be peace in the dark!

Crystal: (Her eyes turn purple for a second.) Never! 

(An explosion is suddenly heard and everyone watches as Lloyd's mech is blasted off the structure. Lloyd struggles when he hangs on the edge, Crystal runs to help him as Harumi watches her, a bit disturbed.) 

Crystal: (She pulls Lloyd up.) You okay?

Lloyd: I've been better. (He looks at Garmadon.) Uh, thanks...fa-

Overlord: You shall be destroyed! 

(The three nod at eachother before charging forward. Meanwhile, on the ground, the heroes battle the Crystal army from a distance as they march forward.)