Chapter 127: Superstar Rockin' Jay

Disclaimer: Please note that the names of two members of the Jays are not yet confirmed, unless they can be confirmed with a source. They are only used as placeholders to separate the Jays.

(Cole, Kai, Lloyd, Crystal, and Nya are taking in the scenery of Terra Technica)

Cole: Whoa. This place is amazing. (Avatars are seen buying food and weapons.) Where should we start? Maybe find a way to customize our avatars? We can upgrade our look!

Nya: Cole, I know this Prime Empire place is like video game paradise for you, but our mission is to find Jay, not to get designer clothes.

Crystal: Nya's right, let's find Jay first. To the looks of it, we've got a lot of ground to cover.

Lloyd: Uh, guys, that mission just got a bit more complicated! 

(People are interrupted by the Red Visors marching in to confront the Ninja. The people scatter, all shops close, no one is left except for the Red Visors and the ninja.)

Crystal: What are those?

Kai: Uh, robots who want to destroy us?

Cole: Or maybe this isn't as bad as it looks. Some games have tutorial assistants who meet new players and teach them how the game works.

Red Visor: (They raise their weapons.) Eliminate the enemies of Unagami!

Kai: (Winces.) Yea, it's as bad as it looks.

Crystal: (Backs away with the rest of the Ninja) I haven't played many video games, but I don't think they are tutorial assistants.

(The Red Visors fire their weapons and the ninja dodge them.)

Cole: Yea, your right!

Lloyd: Time to go Spinjitzu on these digital creeps. Ninja, go! 

(They leap into the air and...Nya falls flat face on the ground, Lloyd and Crystal land on their feet, crouched, Cole flips onto the ground, and Kai does a slow spin.)

Kai: Whoa, whoa! (He continues spinning. The Red Visors stop and look at each other, confused.)

Nya: Uh... Does anyone know what just happened? (Lloyd and Cole shrug.) Or didn't happen?

Crystal: It's like we un-learned Spinjitzu somehow.

Kai: (Still tries to do Spinjitzu, spinning around.) Ugh. Come on, Spinjitzu! Come on! (Cole catches him. The Red Visors go back to shooting.)

Lloyd: New plan. 

Crystal: Right, Elemental Powers! 

Lloyd: Go! 

(They strain to release their powers, but nothing happens. Kai sighs, exhausted.)

Nya: Seriously?! 

(They jump away and run off to hide as the Red Visors continue shooting at them.)

Kai: Whoa!

Lloyd: Ahh!

Nya: What's going on?

Kai: Not again! Awh! Can't I go, like, two seconds without losing my elemental powers?!

Crystal: (Recites her incarnation nothing happens) My incantation won't work either.

Kai: Well, that's just great!