Chapter 82: Game of Masks

Sorry, not that much Crystal because the episode is mostly Lloyd and Harumi.

(Skip the flashback since everyone knows it and she's evil, so whatever)

Lloyd: The Oni Temple. (They go inside and jump on pillars.) If the last mask is here, it won't come easily. Trust me, I've had my share of deadly tombs. Follow my every step. (Lloyd jumps on a pillar with a carving on it. It starts to crumble.)

Harumi: Lloyd.

Lloyd: (He jumps to safety.) Okay. Don't touch anything with that symbol on it. (Harumi secretly touches one.) What's happening?

Harumi: I don't know. I didn't touch anything.

Lloyd: Rumi, the exit. (He points to the exit, which starts to close.)

Harumi: No. No, no, no, no, no.

Lloyd: (Sighs.) Guess there's no turning back now.

(The Son's of Garmadon tied up the ninja with Vengestone chains, except for Wu. Styx is in a tiny cage on a table)

Cole: If you harm one hair on his head...

Killow: You'll what? Where is he? Where's the Green Ninja?

Crystal: Like we'll ever tell you.

Jay: Uh, Crystal, you don't argue with a man whose navel is that close.

Killow: Where is he?

Crystal: We're never telling.

Mohawk: Mr. E found them.

Killow: Good eye, Mr. E. The Oni Temple is just fifteen miles north of here. Set a course for the Quiet One. 

Nya: You don't have to call her that. We know it's Harumi. (The Son's of Garmadon all laugh)

Kay: Do you guys have any idea what you're doing? She's planning on resurrecting Garmadon. Lord Garmadon. (The Son's of Garmadon look at him confused)

Crystal: I'm gonna guess you never had the chance to meet him.

Killow: No, but we look forward to it.

Zane: In our experience, when the bad guys try to unearth an ancient evil, it never ends well for them. 

Jay: Yeah. Just ask Pythor, Master Chen, Morro, or even Garmadon himself.

Styx: Yea!

Ultra Violet: Hmm, then it's a good thing the Quiet One isn't a bad guy, but a bad girl. (The Sons of Garmadon laugh. Kai moves his arms.) Careful, ninja. I wouldn't want to upset the child.

Cole: (Whispers to the ninja) Let's just hope Lloyd discovers Harumi's secret before her help arrives.

Crystal: Yea.

(Lloyd and Harumi try to run for safety.)

Lloyd: Almost there. You okay?

Harumi: Yes, but it's hard to see. (Lloyd picks up a nearby torch and lights it with his powers.) What is this place? (They see a mural on the wall.)

Lloyd: It's their story.

Harumi: Who?

Lloyd: The Oni. See there? It's amazing.

Harumi: They must have built this place.

Lloyd: When the First Spinjitzu Master escaped their world, they must have come looking for him.