Chapter 163: The Storm Amulet

(In the throne room, Kalmaar and Gripe are looking through some sea scrolls when Glutinous enters.)

Glutinous: Prince Kalmaar! Prince Kalmaar!

Kalmaar: King Kalmaar.

Glutinous: Of course, King Kalmaar. Forgive me, Sire. The resting place of the second amulet, based on the Ninja's last known course, and what the girl Nya said about the Island of the Keepers, I believe it might be this one. (He shows Kalmaar a spot on a map.)

Gripe: That's the storm belt, your Majesty.

Kalmaar: Storm belt?

Glutinous: A region plagued by violent storms. Most charts show nothing there, but this one, this shows a small island.

Kalmaar: That's it. (He grabs Glutinous' magnifying glass to study the map.)

Gripe: Sire, there's nothing there. But-

Kalmaar: That is it! That is the location of the second amulet. Prepare my troops. We're going hunting...

(In the Hydro Bounty, the Team, Maya, and Benthomaar are gathered at the kitchen.)

Jay: Okay, so, let me get this straight. Kalmaar needs two amulets to awaken this huge serpent Wojira, and he's got one of them already?

Benthomaar: Correct. The Wave Amulet.

Jay: And the second is the Storm Amulet that we found on the Island of the Keepers?

Lloyd: Yes. Which means we better get there first and make sure he doesn't get his hands on it. 

Crystal: Or he'll awaken Wojira and destroy the surface world.

Jay: And on top of all of that, this Kalmaar dude also wants Crystal because...

Benthomaar: (Gesturing to Crystal.) She is the Elemental Master of Darkness, and from what I've heard from my brother, the amulets of Wojira were linked to a darker power. 

Crystal: The Oni?

Benthomaar: I do not know.

Zane: I still fail to see how the amulets will awaken Wojira. And how Crystal us supposed to unlock them. How are they all linked?

Nya: It's really weird. But we saw it. Wojira is a huge snake, and she has these two holes on her head. And I guess the amulets are supposed to fit inside.

Jay: Inside her head? Gross!

Maya: And they were zapping her with electricity. That's what was making Nya's powers go haywire. 

Zane: It is still unclear why and what they will do with Crystal if they are able to obtain her.

Lloyd: They won't. (He puts his hand on Crystal's shoulder.) We'll make sure of that.

(As Lloyd and Crystal smile to eachother, suddenly, the Bounty lurches violently. They all run to the control room.)

Lloyd: P.I.X.A.L., what was that?

P.I.X.A.L.: It is the electrical storm. We are approaching the Island of the Keepers. Please secure yourselves. I will attempt to dive to a safer depth to avoid the storm, but we are likely to experience some turbulence. (Everyone but Jay buckles up. Some rocks hit the Bounty, and Jay crashes around the room.) Bear left, two degrees.