Chapter 134: The Speedway Five-Billion

One-Hundred and thirty four Chapters Later...

38K Reads.

1K Votes.

To all my readers from old to new. 

Thank you everyone for your support! The Reads and the Votes alike.

Now Onward To The Chapter!

(The Ninja, Scott, and Racer Seven are outside in the empty parking lot in front of Scott's Garage)

Seven: What is this place?

Scott: My garage. It's protected by a Level 999 Stealth Barrier. Were you followed?

Racer Seven: Who would be following me?

Jay: Those Red Visor guys.

Scott: Unagami's been trying to find this place for years.

Racer Seven: No, I wasn't followed. (She and Scott narrow their eyes at each other.)

Scott: Pull your car in before someone sees it.

Red 29: (He sees the Jungle Raider enter the garage.) Red 29 to Unagami. I have located the Ninja. Repeat, I have located the ninja. Send backup.

(Unagami sends in more Red Visors. Inside the garage)

Lloyd: Unagami is actually a man named Milton Dyer, a game programmer. He built Prime Empire. He's using it to trap players inside the game.

Nya: The only way to stop Dyer is to get the three Key-Tanas.

Crystal: To do that, we need your help. We need to win Speedway Five-Billion.

Racer Seven: You two said I was programmed to lose. But I could break my programming. (Lloyd and Crystal nod.) What if you're wrong?

Lloyd: We're not. You can win. You just have to believe in yourself.

Crystal: You have the potential to do so much more. All you have to do is believe.

Nya: What do you say? Will you help us?

Racer Seven: I'll do it.

(An alarm beeps.)

Scott: Something tripped the motion sensors. (He checks the camera and sees the Red Visors heading towards the garage.) Red Visors!

Nya: What do we do?

Lloyd: I'll hold them off. You guys get to the racetrack and win that Key-Tana.