Chapter 123: Awakenings

(Back in Ninjago, Master Wu is looking through shelves in Mystake's Tea Shop.)

Wu: There must be more Traveler's Tea somewhere. Mystake must have kept some hidden from others. I must find it. 

(Master Wu keeps looking around until he finds a book that catches his eye.)

Wu: Hm, what is this? (Opens the books and reads it.)

(In the Never-Realm. Lloyd and Crystal confront Zane in the Throne Room of the Castle of Ice.)

Lloyd: It's time we finished this, Zane, once.....

Crystal: .....and for all.

Ice Emperor: My name is not Zane!

Lloyd: Yes, it is! (He throws off his hood and walks up to Zane.) And you're going to remember it, if I have to knock it into your thick Nindroid skull!

Akita: You... know the Emperor!

Crystal: He's not an Emperor. He's our friend. He's the one we're here to rescue. 

(Akita gives Crystal a questioning look)

Lloyd: It's hard to explain, but we can't let you hurt him, Akita.

Akita: (She growls and her anger helps break her hand free from the corrupted Ice.) My will is not yours to command!

Lloyd: (He grabs Akita's arms.) Akita, no! This isn't the way! You're letting your anger control you!

Crystal: He's right Akita! (Extends both her arms, protecting Akita and Lloyd, while the Ice Emperor walks up to her.)

Akita: Stand aside, Lloyd. Or fall with him!

Lloyd: I won't let you hurt Zane!

Crystal: Zane you've got to remember! (Zane hits Crystal with her staff and she gets smacked into a wall) Ahhhh!

Lloyd: (Still stopping Akita) Zane's my—Gah! (The Emperor smacks his staff against both of them.)

Ice Emperor: There is no Zane! (He knocks Akita down and blasts his Ice at her.)

Lloyd: No! (He does Spinjitzu.)

Crystal: (Gets back up) Ugh. Zane! You can't do this! (Does Spinjitzu) 

(Meanwhile, Kataru and Grimfax are trying to hold off Vex and the Blizzard Warriors for Lloyd and Crystal. They try to run away, but find themselves surrounded on all sides.)

Vex: Well, well, well... (Grimfax and Kataru exchange glances and both choose to fight. They are able to resist the army, but not for long. The Blizzard Warriors chain Kataru up and the rest of them jump on Grimfax.) Lock this traitor in the dungeon and throw the animal in with him. The rest of you, follow me! 

(They storm off to the Throne Room.)

(The Ninja and Krag are still standing in front of the Land Bounty stunned.)

Cole: What do you mean I'm Crystal's Future Reflection Partner! There's gotta be a mistake! Give me that Ice! (Snatches the ice from Nya's hands)

Nya: That's what I saw, Cole.

Kai: Maybe you saw....wrong. (Nya crosses her arms at him) 

Jay: I knew it! I told everyone back when we were stranded in Prime Evil's Eye that Cole could've dyed his hair!

Cole: (Hits Jay in the head.) Don't you dare bring that up, Jay! This is serious! (Shakes the ice) I don't even like Crystal like that!