In A Cave

Zoro scrunched his face and let out a cry when his body is slammed against a tree. Zoro bit his lip when he heard the sound of heavy breathing and stomping feet. The wolves ran right past them. Zoro look at Sanji who pressed his body onto his own. The blondes eyes run down Zoro's face, his cheeks are flush red, his pupil extremely dilated. His gums throbbed as he stare at Zoro's passive expression. Man did the swordsman look delicious. Smelled good too. Sanji felt taken in by Zoro's own gravity as he got closer and closer to his perfect mate. How his mate came to him. That made him very happy.

Sanji lips fell flush against Zoro, and it felt amazing. The instant feeling of warm and soft lips made his blood boil and body tingle. His hands come down Zoro's side to be planted on the man's hips, firmly holding his mate close. Being this close to Zoro he is able to smell him better. He felt his heart beat pick up when he felt the marimo wrap his arms around the blondes neck, pulling him close. Zoro tips his head, opening his mouth to let out a moan. The blonde growls and takes the opportunity to stick his tongue inside the man's warm mouth. Zoro moans again as he thread his fingers into the cooks golden locks.

The kiss didn't last long when Sanji pulls away, Zoro frowns and lets out a whine not wanting to have the kiss end. Zoro tries to pull him back to kiss but Sanji look away from him. Zoro pauses when he hears the blonde growl angrily. Did he do that? He wants the cook to be happy so he gave the man a hug and Sanji returned it with a pur, a very happy sounding pur. Zoro purred back. Sanji kissed his mates head then grabs his hand and pulls him away. He didn't feel they were safe where they were.

Sanji lead them deep into the forest, far from anyone. Sanji leads them close to the mouth of a cave. He look over to Zoro breathing heavily. His face flush deeper red now, Sanji didn't notice until now that Zoro is barefoot and in thin clothing. His mind is already muddled but standing there with Zoro in the heat made his mind go completely blank. Now that they are away from everyone, alone with just each other, Sanji pushes Zoro until his back hit the trunk of a different  tree with a loud thud, Zoro let out a whine at the hard impact his back made with the sturdy wood of the tree. He didn't let the swordsman gather his thoughts before his lips found the marimos again. It wasn't like their first kiss from hours ago, this one is more heated, moans and growls are let out by both, teeth clash together.

Sanji's hands find Zoro's hips again, then roams to the hem of his shirt, slipping his hands up to touch Zoro's heated skin. At the contact Zoro groans against the blondes lips. Sanji softly bit Zoro's lips as he pulled back to rip the shirt off Zoro. The blonde took a second to look at Zoro, blushing face and breathing heavily, hair a little crazy and sticking out, lips sore and plump. Even the bandages around his neck, torso, and around his arm. So edible. Sanji reached forward and pull Zoro back to him. Instead of kissing him again he sucked and lick the open spot on the swordsman neck. Sanji hand slides down his back, down the curve of his back to the dip of his lower spine then to the curve of Zoro's ass. The chef couldn't stop himself, not that he wanted to, as he grip his plump ass making Zoro moan into his ear. After a good squeeze Sanji moves his hands down to his thick thigh, making Zoro hop into his arms and wrap his legs around the cooks waist and arms around the blondes neck. Sanji pushed forward, further against the tree, grinding against Zoro. The marimo holding the back of the blondes head in place, loving the feel of the cook's pink lips on his neck. 

He was feeling it. His cock started to harden. But this is going to be their first time so they can't rush. He slips his hand into Zoro's pants. His finger going down to his hole, his finger pad press against the ring of the puckered hole. Zoro let out a gasp. With a look at each others flush face they got close and went into a heated kiss, Sanji reaching into his pocket, taking out a small bottle of lube that he always keeps in his pockets, he dips it to let it slide down his crack. After letting out enough he closed the bottle and put it back in his pocket. He reached back into Zoro's pants, smudging the lube so he can enter his finger. The swordsman held onto him tightly, almost afraid to let him go as his finger slowly entered the tight heat. The blonde pull his finger out then back in.