Spiral

After Zoro kissed him on the battlefield Sanji couldn't stop thinking about it. When he saw Zoro he would stop to stare at his lips. His not overly thin lips and how soft they are. Or how his tongue felt in his mouth, and how he wanted to feel that again. When he thought that he knew he had to talk to Zoro.

Alone. Just then two. And that made him nervous. How is he suppose to get Zoro to talk to him in private?

It wasn't that hard. As they sailed to the island during snack time Sanji had set the tray aside to rest while he clean up. Zoro came in to refill his water bottle. They don't say anything though. Sanji wasted his chance. Or he thought, he set aside Zoro's snack and quickly delivered everyone's snack. He then grabbed Zoro's snack. He took deep breaths to calm his beating heart. He walks in to see Zoro doing sit ups. As he walk to the crows nest he knew Zoro wouldn't be willing so he's going to have to push a lot.

He stands in front of Zoro who didn't seem to notice him walking in. He stops his sit up halfway to stare at Sanji. "Here." Sanji shows Zoro his snack Then sits down at the couch. "We need to talk."

"Talk about what? There's nothing to talk about." Zoro answers back, standing up and going to the couch to sit down and eat. Sanji looks away from him, he's right. They don't have anything to talk about really but he wants to talk about them.

"You don't want to talk about us?" Sanji wonder.

"What about us? What do you want Sanji? First you are mad at me, ignoring me, being an asshole, and now you want to talk like we are... are...I don't know!" Zoro shouts upset. "We are nothing." Zoro says under his breath but Sanji heard it and it hurt him.

They are more than nothing. They are... crew mates... that have sex with each other even though they have no feelings for each other. Sanji didn't want to stay in the room so he left the room for Zoro to eat his snack.

Sanji stay away from Zoro, the whole time to the next island. The blonde continue to stare at Zoro. There's a question that needs to be asked. Does he want a relationship with Zoro? If so what does he want it to be? He shouldn't rush into this.

He couldn't find an answer right away. His mind didn't want to find an answer, because what if he didn't agree with it? Recently his thoughts have been spiraling. He doesn't know what he wants. 

Then they finally got to the island around the time the blonde and Zoros body needed to be connected. This was the first time they've landed on an island in time for that. Franky convinced Nami to let them stay a night in a hotel room together. Franky wanted to clean and work on the soldier dock system. Nami thought it was a good idea. So that night they spent their evening together in private, actual private not that either had control or remembered. Sadly for Zoro, who kindly asked Sanji not to bite him, woke up to bite marks and, surprisingly, Sanji still sleeping. Not all is to blame on the cook, from where he sat and the blonde lay he could spot scratch marks on his back. It would seem they both have no control over what they do.

Zoro couldn't help the stares he gave the blonde. Sanji always woke up before him, leaving Zoro alone. What should he do now? He looks at the clock to see it's late in the day and Nami said they should only be here for an hour before the log pose set. They should hurry and get ready. So Zoro woke up and gathered his things separating his clothing from Sanji's just in time as the blonde woke up. Zoro just told him, "we should hurty so we can leave for the next island."

To which Sanji just nods, "I'll hurry and buy what I'll need." Sanji says to Zoro.

At the next island it also landed on their sex day so Nami decided to just let them go to hotels, if they happen to land on an island the same day. So again they made their way to the hotel but this time Zoro came prepared.

To Sanji's shock he woke up, late and alone. And the feeling he felt are ones he doesn't like: used, alone, and unloved. He really didn't know why he felt this way. Maybe because he always woke up to Zoro sleeping? He just didn't know how it felt? Is this how Zoro felt? Does Zoro feel like this when he wakes up?

Sanji stares shocked when a door is opened and in walks Zoro looking fresh with a towel around his waist. Zoro pauses to stare back a Sanji in shock. He thought Sanji would be gone when he came out. So awkwardly they got ready, Sanji didn't pack an overnight bag like Zoro and thought it's a very good idea. After they finished and went to check out he notice Zoro leave extra cash. When asked Zoro told him Nami gave it to him to pay for any extra damage they may have done. Sanji didn't know and didn't think about that. Last time they both quickly got out so he didn't take a look around.

Like it's been Zoro kept his distance from Sanji while Sanji tried to find answers the only way he knew how. Since Zoro is ignoring him, and keeping his distance he let went to shop to concentrate and think about answers to his questions. And to do that he went to a bar to cool off. To flirt with some ladies. Something he hasn't been able to do in so long with Zoro on his mind all the time. He enjoyed it, he had fun, it was a great time. But it didn't hold a candle to parties with his crew. Still a nice time and the answer he is looking for seems right there. Of course he doesn't want a relationship with Zoro. Not a sexual one. It would be better if they were just friends. Ladies are just amazing, he loves them.

But something changed. He didn't feel like he did before. His heart didn't beat as much, he didn't even try to imagine the pretty ladies doing anything. Not even a small drop of blood came out of his nose at the sight of sexy ladies showing off way too much skin around him. He is fine and didn't think about it more, just accepted it and didn't stare longer than a second.

Sanji didn't think about the changes not until late in the evening when one lady invited him to a hotel, they look in her eyes told the blonde what she had in mind and he accepted. With sex being constant and regular him being horny wasn't a problem now like it was before. Those summer hot days with the ladies in bikinis way to small were always hell. Since it's been a while since he's had sex consciously he agreed and they go to the closest hotel. But it didn't go as planned.

His body, the alpha part of him rejected her. Dismissed the idea of having sex with her. Hated the idea of kissing her. Turning down even the idea of getting hard for or by her. Mad, she slapped him and called him out for not being able to perform. He knew that wasn't the case so he ran back home embarrassed.

On his way home he thought of a certain green haired swordsman.