Red

Sanji set down the last cup down on the tray he plan to use to serve everyone their drinks. Zoro's and Luffy's stored for when they finish and come back. 

Sanji pauses when he feels Zoro's haki. It is powerful and it feels like he is in danger. Sanji leaves the tray, immediately going outside, not caring about his eyes shifting and canines sharpening just as fast. He goes outside to see everyone on their knees. Zoro's haki must have done that, it was Conqueror's Haki, and Sanji knew it came from Zoro, he doesn't know how he knows he just does. He also didn't think Zoro knew how to use it. 

Once on deck Sanji turns towards both marine battleships. Both ships pause in place as they focus on fighting. Sanji's ears pick up Zoro screaming in pain. And not in danger pain but pain. Sanji turns to the young doctor. "Come with me Chopper." He demands voice deep and husky, they all stare at Sanji seeing his eyes, the seriousness in his expression making it seem more dangerous than ever. The blonde grabs Chopper who hasn't gotten over Zoro's haki. Without another word Sanji makes his way with skywalk to the ship he knows Zoro is on. He lands gracefully with a small thud. He looks around to see either marines bleeding out on the floor or passed out from the haki. 

Sanji takes a step, eyes darting around to find the marimo. 

Zoro let's out another scream. Sanji snaps his head in the direction the scream came from as Chopper looks up shock and worry about the scream. Sanji runs to Zoro, coming to a stop by his side just as fast. 

"Zoro?" Chopper questions, worrying about the way Zoro hold himself in a ball as his face contort, showing off his pain. Zoro opens his eyes, glazed over with tears. 

"Hu-hurts!" Zoro says letting out another scream as he shuts his eyes and curls more into a ball. 

"We have to get him back to Sunny." Sanji comments. 

"But what about Luffy? He's still fighting, and if we need to leave because of Zoro we can't wait for him if it's bad." Chopper says. Sanji clicks his tongue biting down on the cigarette in his mouth so hard it cuts in half. Sanji looks around to see that most of the fighters, if not the whole ship must be out, especially if they felt it all the way from the Sunny.

It would be a pain in the ass if they woke up and followed them. He doesn't want any interruptions when Chopper is looking over his sick lover. He looks at the ship Luffy is on. He could jump over there and help finish it but that doesn't solve the whole they can still be followed problem. 

What if he turns this ship to crash into that one? It will destroy one ship but wont make both unusable. He could blow a hole into the hull of the ship bringing water in. Making it sink. That could work. 

"Watch Zoro for me." Sanji tells Chopper who nods. He sets the young doctor down then runs to get his plan working. Chopper trots to stand next to Zoro.

It take a while but he finds the helm of the damn ship. He pushes aside one or two bodies that have passed out. They must not be fighters. He tries to make to the ship go as fast as it can but it's a big ship so it needs a lot of people awake to make it move as fast as he wants it too.

Once it's on a straight bath towards the other ship, Sanji runs down, going inside and under the deck. Running until he feels like he's gotten deep enough. He starts kicking holes only to find that he didn't go down enough, he's still a couple feet above the water. He also makes a mental note to not kick holes, just kick enough to bend and wreck the wood, he doesn't want the ship to sink to fast. When he gets far enough he starts kicking, not hard enough to make holes just dent and bend the wood enough so that when the ship does crash it'll be enough force on the dent to open it up, pulling in the water. He makes dents everywhere he could, even tearing up some hallways and floors, destroying the ship as much as he can so even if they do get the holes fixed they can't use it at all. Maybe for parts but that's it. Sanji goes back up to the helm to see it's still going forward and they are so close.

With that done he goes to Chopper who is comforting Zoro, backpack open with his things coming out of it, it seems like Chopper abandoned his backpack though and is focusing on Zoro through whatever pain he is.

"Brace yourself," Sanji warns them both as he lights another cigarette. And just as he lights his cigarette the bow of the ship rams hard into the other ship. With the silence of their ship they can hear the chaos on the other ship.   

"What did you do?" Chopper asks, his ears picking up on a lot of wood cracking and breaking.

"Broke the ship. Go get Luffy, we are going back to Sunny." Sanji commands, picking Zoro's swords up and placing them back in place. Chopper puts his things back in his backpack. He puts it on, then trots away towards where both ships now connect. He turns his head to see Sanji carrying Zoro like a princess. Zoro wrapping his arms around the blondes neck for something to hold. 

They find Luffy easy enough. He look like he's having fun. "Come on Luffy." Chopper says waving at him. 

"Chopper?" Luffy looks at his friend confused. 

"Time to go back, leave them here." Sanji says coming from behind Chopper, knowing their captain wouldn't have just left without seeing why. 

Before Luffy can asks why? And why Zoro is in Sanji's arm, Zoro cries in pain as he held onto the blondes shoulders hard enough to crack the bone but Sanji didn't let go. Luffy nods. Chopper hops onto Luffy's shoulder and he launches them off the the ship and towards Sunny. Sanji quickly makes his way using skywalk. 

"Quiet the mess you made." Robin smiles at Luffy and Chopper as they land in a heap of limps on the grass. Chopper doesn't answer as he steps up and looks at the sky. Robin stare questioningly because why was Chopper taken by Sanji if the captain isn't hurt? And why is the cute reindeer looking at the sky so seriously?

As the question pop up in her head Sanji lands with Zoro in his arms who did not look good. Zoro doesn't wait for Sanji to stand up straight before he pushes himself away from the blonde landing on the floor, screaming in pain, bringing everyone's attention to him. Sanji bends down to get close to Zoro but the swordsman pushes the blonde away shocking him. Zoro turns away from Sanji and lets out his stomach. Sanji sat on his ass shocked, along with the others. 

When he's done Zoro heaves but leans forward, not enough to touch what he just threw up but enough to let out a shout of pain. Zoro moves to lean on both hands and knees to throw up again. This time the others step away from Zoro. Sanji just stares in horror because what Zoro is throwing up looks red to him and Sanji swears he can smell Zoro's blood. 

"Zoro!" Chopper shouts worried about this sudden development.