Wedding Crashers

Pudding stare in shock at Sanji, he wore a muzzle, like for dogs and chains that kept his hands covered and in front of him. She heard what happened but didn't know it was like this. Was she supposed to keep up with the plan? How? His eyes don't look like they are even look at her, more like they were looking through her. Like she is in the way of what he really wants. She looks over at one of her brothers then the priest who also looked shocked. She jumped in her skin as Sanji let out a growl and the chains jangled as he try to move. She took a step backward. He is scary like this. Nothing like the fool she thought he is. Seeing this the priest and Katakuri take out a gun, moving to shoot Sanji themselves but Sanji dodges Katakuri's shot, the bullet hitting the priest instead. 

At the sound of the gun shot Luffy and more Luffy's burst out of the wedding cake, causing an uproar. Big Mom mainly goes crazy about the destruction of the wedding cake she wanted to eat. Katakuri finds and catches the real Luffy but Jinbe is there to help get the straw hat wearing boy out of Katakuri's mochi ability. Jinbe then goes to Big Mom declaring his wish of wanting to part from her crew, even willing to let the empress to take his lifespan as long as she doesn't harm his friends, and she tries to but is unable to with Jinbe not fearful. The resolve in his eyes turn her off.  Instead she attacks him and Luffy, as she does that Brook, who is disguised as Luffy destroys the portrait of Carmel, fulfilling their goal. 

Doing that is suppose to put Big Mom in a big mindless rage but she is too focus and overwhelmed by the destruction of the wedding cake. Pudding tries herself to shoot Sanji but is pushed out of the way by her brother Daifuku, who summoned a genie that overpowers Sanji briefly.  By this time The Vinsmokes are bound to their seats by Perospero's candy and held at gunpoint, who can't escape because they don't have their raid suits. 

Judge wept, feeling aghast at Big Mom and her crew's treachery, even his own son's reaction to this situation. They didn't seem to care, not showing emotion, that he took away. Reiju stayed calmed, she accepted this long before. At least she knew Luffy would take Sanji away, where he could be happy. 

Bege pretends to go after Luffy, Brook telling them to show Big Mom the picture, at least the pieces left. Katakuri confronts them, Bege shooting at him to give Luffy some time. Katakuri avoiding their attacks though, but the sweets commander went after the captain of the Strawhats. He's able to subdue Luffy but too late as Luffy stretches his arms to Big Moms face showing her the pieces of the portrait. This causes her to go into the crisis, unleashing haoshoku haki that knocks several guest out, and a scream that immobilized everyone else. Well almost everyone, the Strawhats- Fire Tank alliance put in earplugs. 

"Zoro!" Robin shouts, she is to carry him to Sanji so they can be together, but Big Mom screaming shocked her as her earplug weren't in all the way, they must have come out a little so she reached up to put them in place. She let go of him accidentally and now he fell to the ground. She made a rope to she and Usopp can get too Sanji, but with her having to hold both Zoro, who is rather heavy for her and Usopp with all his bag, but also controlling the rope she made out of her arms thanks to her devil fruit, it was a lot to keep track of. 

"Robin!" Usopp shouts as they fell next. Robin reaches for Usopp who is close, using her devil fruit she makes wings that let her land softly, but the impromptu landing caused to to fall on her side with Usopp. They look at Sanji still on top of the altar, chained still, with Pudding but he seem to be looking around frantically for something. Not something, but someone. Robin remembered she yelled Zoro's name, he must have heard it and is looking for him. She turns to where Zoro should have landed and finds him on his back on top of the table. He still didn't look awake. Ever since he fainted he hasn't woke up, not even to eat. He lay there in his coma like state.  She stands up with Usopp as she notice who's table he landed on.

The Vinsmokes. "Zoro!" Robin shouts again, worried about the men who held guns at the Vinsmoke might do to Zoro who isn't in fighting condition. Sanji's ear perked at Zoro's name being shouted. He looks at Robin who shouted it then looked towards where she is looking to see Zoro right there, on the table his family is seated at. 

And he's in danger. Why isn't he moving? There are people with gun around. He needs to protect his mate quickly. It's been so long. Sanji starts struggling, but it's no use. Pudding who stood next to Daifuku watch Sanji, he really wanted to get to the green haired man. 

Reiju stare at Zoro shocked. Where did the man even come from? Stuck in the hard candy she stared at the man. On his neck is a dark and very clear bite mark, it looked very similar to the bite marks on the dead bodies Sanji caused. But this bite mark is obviously healed, it was treated. She recognized the man, from the Strawhat posters, even before then he was a very strong bounty hunter. Why wasn't he getting up? Did the fall kill him? Make him pass out? She thought someone who was a very strong bounty hunter and is now with a high bounty on his wanted poster could take of a fall. She blinks, looking at her father then brothers to see if they saw that too. His nose twitched. She looks back to Zoro's nose to see it twitching, was he sniffing the air? Why? 

Slowly, his eyes open, his eyes first line with Judges, who raised his eyebrow at how white they are but also how cat like they are, just like Sanji's. Zoro's nose twitches again. He slowly gets up, he can smell his mate. Where is he? He missed him. Zoro turns to face Reiju, she smells the most like him but she's not him. He lets out a deep growl. Just like Sanji. Zoro looks up to see many guns pointing at him. The people who held guns to the Vinsmokes head didn't seem to be affected by Big Mom's scream, not that it's shocking many weren't. Zoro glared at them, eyeing all the barrels aimed towards his head. 

This wasn't good. They are getting in his way.