Unlinked

Zoro let's out a moan as he cums across his chest, his semen mixing with the dried and sticky semen he made hours ago. Zoro continue to moan as Sanji thrust into his cum filled hole. Sanji's hips trembling as he comes next. More semen to add to the already filled hole.

The blonde falls onto the swordsman underneath him. Their chests moving against each other as they breath, as one inhales the other exhales. Zoro groan at the weight. He looks down only to see pale skin. Sanji obstructing his view of his own body. Zoro releases the sheets from his fist, moving his hand down to touch his stomach. He groans again. Like he wanted his stomach is distended. He must look pregnant. And Sanji laying on top of him doesn't feel good. It feels uncomfortable actually.

"Blonde get off me." Zoro groans, Sanji does. Now able to get a good look at his own body he can clearly see where the skin of his stomach is stretched full. Zoro pokes himself drawing attention to it the blonde only able to stare because he did not think Zoro would be as sexy as he is that full. Sanji loves it, as weird as that is he doesn't care. "You stretched me out... I look pregnant." Zoro states looking at the blonde shocked. How long have they been at it to get his stomach like this? He lost count after the fifth time after Chopper left, coming in on them for the sixth time.

Sanji moves forward kissing Zoro, one hand resting against Zoro's stomach as he continue to thrust into Zoro. This has to be a world record, if not world then personal because the blonde has never been this horny before. He's also never stayed having sex this long.

After two more times, their breaths calming, Zoro look at Sanji with frown. "I'm never having sex with you ever again." Zoro tells the blonde who laugh because he knows that's not true. They turn to to see Chopper walking in.

"Better?" he wonders.

"I'm tired." is what Zoro answers. Sanji nods, agreeing with his lover. It all feels amazing but he's hungry and sleepy, his body also wants to rest. Having been in the same position for hours.

"Don't know how to help with that since it's up to Sanji but I've been able to do some research." Chopper answers going closer.

"Ah! It deflated!" Sanji shouts happily looking down his cock, slightly slipped out. The base of his cock no longer inflated. He pulls out of Zoro all the way, moving to stand on his feet off the bed. Sanji shouts. "I have to go to the bathroom!" then runs off.

"Chopper you might want to pick up his clothes and go after him." Zoro answers closing his legs. All the cum wanting to just slip out. Chopper nods, he picks up the blondes pajamas with Zoro help.

"Will you be okay?" Chopper asks.

"I'm fine." Zoro answers with a smile. Chopper trots back up and to the bathroom. He hears a flush, Sanji washing his hands then silence.

"Fuck." Sanji voices, he must have seen himself in the mirror. Butt naked. He's lucky most of the crew left to continue exploring and also find something to eat. Chopper smiles.

"I have your clothes Sanji." the door is cracked open, enough for Sanji to put his whole arm out. Chopper places Sanji's pajamas on his hand. Sanji pulls this arm back in closing the door. Chopper waits the minute it takes Sanji to get dressed before the blonde is walking back out. He smiles at the small reindeer, then his face contorts, remembering he just ran off leaving Zoro behind in the room alone.

"Zoro!" he shouts running barefoot back down to the room. Chopper sprinting behind him. They rush to the room to find Zoro unmoved and sleeping.

"We should wake him up, he needs to get cleaned and I need to check on you both." Chopper says. Sanji nods.

Sanji carefully shakes him, waking him up. "Come on Zoro, wake up. We've got to get clean up." Sanji says sweetly. Now Chopper was curious about their relationship, did they get closer? It makes sense if they did, stranded on that winter island for months, anyone would get closer. If they wanted to survive they had to work together.

"Tired." Zoro grumbles as he holds onto Sanji, the blonde carrying the swordsman like a princess.

"I know, you can take a nap after." Sanji says to Zoro who rest his head against the blondes shoulder. Chopper follow behind them.

Sanji walks them to the bathroom. Chopper sprints ahead of them to turn the water on and fill in the tub. Sanji walks in with Zoro. He sets Zoro down on a plastic seat. Sanji grabs the shower head, getting Zoro wet since they have been down there for hours. Zoro hums as the hot water warm his muscles. Chopper sets up the tub with bubbles, oils to soothe them both, but mostly Zoro. He looks over to Sanji lovingly helping Zoro. He spots on Zoro's nape, a bite mark, deep and very obvious.

"Ready?" Sanji ask in between Zoro's legs, shower head pointed at the hole, finger ready to enter. Sanji looks up at Zoro who gives a nod as he bites his lips. Sanji enters his finger, Zoro lets out a gasp, thighs quaking. Sanji pulls out his finger and a large trickle of semen, Zoro letting out a groan. Sanji enters his finger again then pull out. Again Zoro groans. The feeling is so weird. Sanji hands Zoro the shower head, he continues to point the spray of water down at himself. Now with a free hand, Sanji rests his palm against Zoro's stomach. He pushes slightly down, putting pressure on the stomach. Zoro lets out a loud groan, it feels so weird but good at the same time.

It took a long time to press all the cum out of Zoro. But when they did Zoro scrubbed himself clean then is put into the tub. Sanji joins him, Chopper leaving them. Zoro leans back, body fully submerged. The feeling of being stuck forever long gone. He doesn't want that to ever happen again.

"Better?" Sanji wonders watching Zoro.

"Yeah, now that you're out of me and I'm clean. Imma sleep forever." Zoro leans his head back, eyes closing.

"You can sleep after I make us something to eat." Sanji says nudging his leg against Zoro's body.

"I am hungry." Zoro smiles, then lifts his head, "what time is it?"

"I think around dinner." Sanji says. He'll find out later. For now he'll rest with Zoro. "What would you like to eat?"

"Clam chowder?" Zoro asks.

"Clam chowder it is." Sanji smiles at Zoro.