Pirates And Families

Things never go like how they want to but that's not a surprise anymore.

Not for them at least. 

They knew, they had no doubt the rest of the crew would be happy to hear about the baby. 

At first it was kept a secret between them (Sanji, Zoro and Chopper) for a long while. Three month went by of it being kept a secret. When a marine ship came up Sanji's alpha instincts to protect not only his omega but his pregnant omega came hard and ruthless. Sanji's didn't let anyone else get in a hit before he massacred everyone and took down the ship. Luffy always complained about not getting a chance. 

When Sanji did allow Luffy to fight so he can be with Zoro who was feeling hungry at the time, the blonde felt like their captain was taking to long so he finished for them which made Luffy grumpy. Chopper helped in explaining that is was Sanji's alpha instincts to make sure his omega is safe. 

Zoro being pregnant didn't change anything about his schedule like they all thought it would. They were expecting Zoro to throw up with morning sickness which would prompt the couple to tell the others but shockingly Zoro didn't get morning sickness. There was a period in time where he wasn't hungry and was sleeping more than he should which hasn't changed but other than that nothing changed. Zoro was cranky every time he needed to do the check up with Chopper, the doctor and blonde didn't know if that was just Zoro being Zoro or if that was his mood swings. 

Zoro got hungrier and hungrier, which at first made sense but then he was starting to eat Luffy out of his title on the crew. And with him eating so much it caused him to gain weight obvious to everyone. Chopper and Sanji worried the most, because sure Zoro doesn't train as much as he use to but he still exercises like he's should (Chopper instructed him to start doing yoga too), it's a fraction of what Zoro could do but it's still exercise. Sanji knew he's been feeding Zoro his cravings and things, which aren't as weird as he heard but it's still cravings and he thought maybe he was over doing, but Chopper said no. Zoro's baby bump also developed way to fast for someone being pregnant. He shouldn't be as showing as he is. 

Worried Chopper checked on Zoro. Choppers worries were washed away, Zoro is healthy, especially after learning Zoro is holding quadruplets. The couple were shocked to learn that. Zoro looked at Sanji. "This is from your side of the family." The swordsman tells his boyfriend and Sanji had no words. Obviously having quadruplets runs in the family. As much as Chopper is relieved Zoro is fine, this caused a lot of things to look out for. 

They kept it hidden a little longer but then the crew worried about the swordsman so they had to explain to them what is going on and that Zoro is having four babies. Luffy and the other were excited, Nami not so much but soon came around the idea of there being a baby on board (though she was worried about their safety).

Then a problem came up, a very big problem. Zoro draw in more attention than normal with his stomach growing rather large and round. Sanji stuck around Zoro during a fight to protect him and it was bringing the crew down, fights weren't ending as fast with Sanji not leaving Zoro's side at all, not even to help the others. 

Thanks to a comment Sanji made about wishing he and Zoro were back on that abandoned island Nami came up with a good idea. They will dock the Sunny at an island with no village and stay there until they can travel again.

It sounded good at first but they are the luckiest unlucky crew in the world. The next two islands had villages. Which sucked, because they drew attention to themselves, meaning Zoro not able to fight became known but Sanji was able to get ingredients, but what was better was him getting seeds to plant when they do find an island. Sanji had collected the seeds enough so they had a variety of foods that he could make.