Stuck

Nami stretches her arms in the air as she walks out of her room, Robin behind her. Once stretched out she walks down the steps to join the others. All dressed and ready for the new day to begin.

The navigator rolls her eyes as their captain runs ahead of everyone as he shouts the name of their cook enthusiasticly. To early in her opinion but she's used to it now, still annoys her though.

One by one they all walk into the galley, not only was it not smelling like delicious food but it is empty except for those who just enter. Slowly they walk to their seats. They wait silently for a minute. 

That turns into five minutes. 

Which turns into ten minutes. 

And at fifteen minutes Nami decides to speak up. "Who was on night watch?"

"We are docked." Robin points out. Oh, right, when they are docked everyone goes to sleep.

"So no one saw anything?" She asks. Everyone shakes their head. "So where is he?" she asks out loud like one of them has the answer.

"Zoro is also gone." Brook points out. They all turn to Zoros empty spot.

Oh, maybe that's it.

"Told you." Nami frowns at them. The day before they all doubted her because after Sanji's outburst both of them seemed normal. They were actually talking and their eyes were normal.

"But... Sanji's isn't normally late." Usopp points out. It no surprise Sanji is serious about his position as the chef of the straw hats.

"Should we go down and wake them up?" Franky wonders. He does not want one of the girls cooking. They finally digested the last meal they had before finding Sanji again.

"And have Sanji kill us? No but we should wake them up." Nami tells them.

"And how do we do that safely?" Usopp asks the navigator.

"Oh, I know." Chopper pipes up. All eyes turn to the small reindeer. "How about calling Sanji's den den?" He suggests. Brilliant, Sanji always has his den den with him.

"But we are docked so he would have changed into pajamas." Usopp answers. They all groan but Franky.

"Well why not call the den den in the room they use? I put one in there just in case we got attacked while they were in middle of their business and needed to tell them." Franky says.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Nami frowns at Franky as she gets up to the den den in the galley.

"We never use it so I forgot." Franky answers. Nami gets it ready only to realize she doesn't know that ones number.

"What's its number?" she asks turning to Franky. She would very much not want to cook for the whole crew. The others she has no problem, it's Luffy that sucks cooking for. Another downside is cooking three meals everyday for seven days. It's tiring, she was always exhausted and had no time for herself. She doesn't know how Sanji does it and give everyone snacks while still having time for himself.

***

"Ah!" Zoro moans as he turns his head away from Sanji, hands fisting the crumbled sheets. Sanji grits his teeth holding onto Zoro's hips.

"Shit, Zoro stop clenching around me. It's making it hard to not feel good." Sanji says closing his eyes.

"Can't help your dick is pressing against that good spot." Zoro says back.

After a minute of both doing deep breathing exercises Zoro had taught Sanji, the blonde decides to try again. He pulls out slowly, doesn't get out a centimeter before Zoro uses his legs to pull the chef back into place. Both of their faces scrunch in pain.